1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:126 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    so its you who just keep denying reality.
    Most people here, including men, don't deny there's some sexism in science.
    You seemingly are accusing us all here of sexism (among other things) without provocation or evidence, just because of your usual hateful spiteful expressed racist views against us for us all being 'white male westerners' (which in many cases isn't true anyway because we are of various races and from various parts of the world). You simply couldn't be more of a hypocrite here; accusing all of us of exactly what you are being.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:111 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 11:34

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 11:464 edits

5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 11:465 edits
    and this is evidence here in the recent context you brought up in this thread with your last few claims of, what exactly? That all us science experts here are evil sexist racists (and all 'westerners' for some reason, as if that has something to do with it) and science does more bad than good? And, before you moronically shout "straw man" again, I am not saying here that IS your point because, as I already said, I'm not a mind reader and you haven't explained your point so its not my fault if I don't get the point you are making but rather yours and your really need to clarify exactly what's the point you are making here, which is exactly what I'm asking you to do right now.

P.S. NOBODY here denies the Thalidomide scandal and we have all heard of it and already know about it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 12:023 edits

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 12:10

8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 12:4710 edits
    Nobody here including I ignores or denies "how much fraud" occurs in scientific publications. And you accuse me of straw man?
    So far I have seen no evidence in our posts that we science experts here are generally doing any of the things you are accusing us of doing, and that includes denying or ignoring scientific fraud or sexism or racism as well as being sexist or racist, while, in contrast, I see evidence in your posts of you doing at least two of those vary same things you accuse us of doing, specifically sexism and racism. Except in your case you are sexist against men and racist against white westerners (and also apparently against scientists and science, for some reason); no better or worse than the more common forms of sexism and racism and, sorry, it doesn't even make a refreshing change for a moment and it is exactly just as wrong.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 13:572 edits

10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 14:542 edits
    Many people who have not worked around scientists tend to overidealize them.

Do you have a source or example of this? Many examples exists of scientists who have been villified and persecuted for their views.
    https://www.wired.com/2012/06/famous-persecuted-scientists/

I don't dispute your sexism claims, but its dishonest to pretend that problem is specific to science. That's a problem with sexism.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 15:082 edits

12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 16:452 edits
    I have never supported such a culture nor have I denied it exists so don't understand your problem with me (and others) here in the slightest.
    This thread keeps showing how determined some close-minded men are to
    deny glaring realities in front of them.
    No, it never has. It has only shown your hateful prejudice you have against us.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 00:10

14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 06:576 edits
    You assert above, without presenting evidence, false assumptions obviously purely based on your personal hateful sexist and racist prejudices (against men and westerners, in your case, as well as against scientists and science, for some reason). It is you here that is being the racist sexist, not us. You simply couldn't be more of a blatant hypocrite here, continuously accusing people in this forum of the very things you are. That's highly offensive but also convinces nobody here.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 08:06

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree