1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 09:2110 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your stupid straw man convinces nobody here. Obviously you don't have to 'convince' me and others here of what I and we obviously already long knew and which I and many others here already said so and you know it. There exists racism and sexism, including among some scientists, and that often oppresses non-white people. So what? Despite your stupid straw man to the contrary that convinces nobody here, I, and, at least in general, others here, don't say/imply the contrary and, in many cases, actually explicitly confirmed it only for you to then make out they claimed the exact opposite. It is you who is racist and sexist here; against western men. You are just a hypocrite that, without provocation nor supporting evidence, insults people here in this forum by accusing them of being the vary thing you are i.e. racist and sexist. Look in a mirror.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 12:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 01:59
    A vaccine is not necessary.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 05:28
    @metal-brain said
    A vaccine is not necessary.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011
    It may not be technically necessary but are you seriously suggesting we should let another million or two die, and another few million get permanently damaged, while we mess around with possible treatments ?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 06:021 edit
    @kewpie said
    It may not be technically necessary but are you seriously suggesting we should let another million or two die, and another few million get permanently damaged, while we mess around with possible treatments ?
    Possible treatment? Nothing possible about it. It works.

Are those vaccines really vaccines? I heard they really don't prevent people from getting the virus and it really only takes away the symptoms.

YouTube
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 06:08
    @metal-brain said
    Possible treatment? Nothing possible about it. It works.

Are those vaccines really vaccines? I heard they really don't prevent people from getting the virus and it really only takes away the symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jEGizsmKLg
    You heard?
    This is how you get your information? No wonder you so rarely seem to know what you're talking about.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '20 10:25
    @kewpie said
    You heard?
    This is how you get your information? No wonder you so rarely seem to know what you're talking about.
    I provided my source of information. Kim Iversen.

If you can prove her wrong go for it.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Dec '20 20:592 edits
    @Metal-Brain
    So your parrotting Trump's Atlas has come to naught, he has resigned so no more "herd MENTALITY' from that bunch, but of course that won't stop YOU will it?
    Goodie for you, you found yet another conspiracy theory to play out here, and your empathy rating has just gone underwater, I didn't think it could get any worse but you scoff at only a million dead, which BTW would be about TWICE the Spanish flu pandemic of a hundred years ago.
    It is clear you could give a rats ass HOW many people die.
    You are a disgusting small man with a very small brain and BELOW ground empathy rating.
    Tell me, did you pull of legs of ants when you were a kid?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/politics/scott-atlas-resigns-trump-administration-coronavirus-task-force/index.html
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '20 02:47
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So your parrotting Trump's Atlas has come to naught, he has resigned so no more "herd MENTALITY' from that bunch, but of course that won't stop YOU will it?
    Goodie for you, you found yet another conspiracy theory to play out here, and your empathy rating has just gone underwater, I didn't think it could get any worse but you scoff at only a million dead, whic ...[text shortened]... n.com/2020/11/30/politics/scott-atlas-resigns-trump-administration-coronavirus-task-force/index.html
    I provided my source of information. Kim Iversen.

If you can prove her wrong go for it.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '20 04:09
    Fauci admits vaccine may not provide immunity.

YouTube
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    07 Dec '20 07:23
    @metal-brain said
    Fauci admits vaccine may not provide immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GORf7q81IY
    So what is your point?
    Are you implying we shouldn't take vaccines and thus allow millions to die?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '20 07:05
    @humy said
    So what is your point?
    Are you implying we shouldn't take vaccines and thus allow millions to die?
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13359237/pregnant-women-iwont-get-covid-vaccine/
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Dec '20 07:12
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13359237/pregnant-women-iwont-get-covid-vaccine/
    So what is your point?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '20 07:23
    @humy said
    So what is your point?
    You need to establish who cannot get the vaccine to know how effective it will be.
  15. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Dec '20 07:275 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You need to establish who cannot get the vaccine to know how effective it will be.
    Is that it? We already knew and you are just insulting our intelligence. You have no real point then; just your straw mans that convinces nobody here.
    Nobody here ever said/implied that vaccines don't come with caveats, quite the opposite in fact; That doesn't in any way imply people should generally not be vaccinated nor that we should generally reject all vaccines as all being too dangerous. What about all the millions of lives vaccines have already saved across the world and which vastly outnumber by orders of magnitude the number of people killed by side effects from vaccines? Why should we ignore that? Only a complete moron would reject taking a vaccine that has a 1% chance of saving him on the bases that there is also a 0.01% chance that it could kill him; I really hope we don't have to explain to you why.
    Even aspirin is known to be sometimes dangerous. If we reject any medicine that presents some danger then we would reject all medicine and then millions of people that could be easily saved by medicine would die as a result.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree