1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 08:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's your big anti-evolution rant? crap from 50 years ago? I thought you could do better than that, to put up 50 year old opinions. This is just a guess, but I THINK science has advanced a BIT in the last half century.
    You need to read the entire Evolution Handbook because you are still believing things that have been proven false over 50 years ago. This is a start to help you guys get up to date. You are just too far behind the science to even debate DNA and the collapse of evolution.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 14:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You need to read the entire Evolution Handbook because you are still believing things that have been proven false over 50 years ago. This is a start to help you guys get up to date. You are just too far behind the science to even debate DNA and the collapse of evolution.
    Says the TCM. Evolution goes on unabated by idiots who want nothing more than to destroy entire sciences in their foaming at the mouth hatred of evolution.

It would be one thing if they were trying to get at the truth, NO MATTER WHAT THAT TRUTH MAY BE. But they are not. They have a fixed agenda that they will distort, bend, outright lie, post false video's not to change science but in a political bid to gain roots support to force out evolution no matter how dastardly the tactic.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:55
    Says the TCM. Evolution goes on unabated by idiots who want nothing more than to destroy entire sciences in their foaming at the mouth hatred of evolution.

It would be one thing if they were trying to get at the truth, NO MATTER WHAT THAT TRUTH MAY BE. But they are not. They have a fixed agenda that they will distort, bend, outright lie, post false vide ...[text shortened]... a political bid to gain roots support to force out evolution no matter how dastardly the tactic.
    You are still caught up in propaganda about evolution. Learn the truth and the truth will set you free.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 20:06
    You are still caught up in propaganda about evolution. Learn the truth and the truth will set you free.
    Right, like you know truth. All you know is your programming.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 02:401 edit
    Right, like you know truth. All you know is your programming.
    I know the truth is NOT evolution.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 17:52
    Whatever.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 06:44
    ... and that you have heard from your evilutionary sources.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 07:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ... and that you have heard from your evilutionary sources.
    That I know because I am ...

The Near Genius
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 07:20
    That I know because I am ...

The Near Genius
    So you think. So you think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree