1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '20 14:00
    @Eladar
    Tell me, why do you think our percentage of the world population, under 5 % but we have 30% of the deaths. Why do you think that is? Do you think it is because of the incredibly great response of Trump?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 May '20 14:287 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    Tell me, why do you think our percentage of the world population, under 5 % but we have 30% of the deaths. Why do you think that is? Do you think it is because of the incredibly great response of Trump?
    It is probably because most of the world is barely testing. India has reported 2 million tests in a population of 1.4 Billion. China apparently has never had an outbreak, they report no test, but a million people could disappear from that population a no one would notice. Do you realize that everyday in India ( pre COVID ) around 30,000 People Die. The numbers are about the same in China. Between just China and India alone 20 Million people die annually! Most of the world is 3rd world. People are dying from it, its just business as usual for them.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 May '20 15:21
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    The same reason why 83k people die from pneumonia and nobody knows.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 May '20 15:262 edits
    If you average the test/million for the entire world its about 19,000. The portion of the population that is below average in testing 6.8 Billion. The portion above, 1.2 Billion. The USA is testing at double the world average rate.

Of the 37 countries that are testing at greater rates than the USA, the average population is 12 million. The USA is 30 TIMES the average population of that group! 30 TIMES!

In short: Its should be a HUGE NO SH$& the USA is showing 30% COVID Deaths with 5% of the world population?!? Please reply with what you don't understand about that.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 May '20 18:47
    @eladar said
    @sonhouse

I may have already had it early on.
    Good then you can help take care of sick people.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 May '20 19:33
    @athousandyoung said
    Somehow I don't think he's the caring type.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    20 May '20 19:46
    @humy said
    Somehow I don't think he's the caring type.
    That's not automatically a bad thing. Provided he'll do the job correctly not caring can be helpful, as the one's that do care can become emotionally involved and make mistakes as a consequence.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 May '20 21:30
    @athousandyoung said
    I took care of myself, I do not demeen others by assuming they cannot do the same.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree