1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 16:411 edit
    So the Illumunati had this space station on Mars. Ready to escape Earth because they knew the humans were headed for disaster. (It could've been underground or disguised).
    Then the next thing you know- Kablamm!! someone else blew it up. So it seems these controlling elite are stuck here with us to endure the same fate as the rest of us poor sods.

BTW, anyone serious about studying "aliens" should check out the Earth first. Cool planet. Really nice in the summer 😉

(twitehead and co.- it's just a story, ok. Take it as you will but dont ask me for links or else I will give you another rant)
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 21:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So the Illumunati had this space station on Mars. Ready to escape Earth because they knew the humans were headed for disaster. (It could've been underground or disguised).
    Then the next thing you know- Kablamm!! someone else blew it up. So it seems these controlling elite are stuck here with us to endure the same fate as the rest of us poor sods.

B ...[text shortened]... ory, ok. Take it as you will but dont ask me for links or else I will give you another rant)
    Yeah, but not just the one, there are supposed to be dozens of them........
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '11 22:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, but not just the one, there are supposed to be dozens of them........
    You only have to admit the plausibility of one of these stories to open a whole can of worms ...
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 04:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You only have to admit the plausibility of one of these stories to open a whole can of worms ...
    And it would no doubt be played out on the Jon Stewart show.....
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '11 06:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And it would no doubt be played out on the Jon Stewart show.....
    no doubt ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree