Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:04
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Three words:
    Specialization
    Juice box

See if you can theorize what is meant by those clues.

EDIT: You failed to mention the theses you nailed...
    As if you would understand his thesis. Give me a break.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:08
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    As if you would understand his thesis. Give me a break.
    If he's any good, you could understand it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 16:16
    If he's any good, you could understand it.
    My guess is I could understand it a LOT better than you. When your flat Earth religion soaks in your head as it is in you, critical thinking goes out the window so no matter how smart you THINK you are, in reality you will be blocked from true understanding since all you can think is the world is a vast conspiracy.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 May '18 17:21
    My guess is I could understand it a LOT better than you. When your flat Earth religion soaks in your head as it is in you, critical thinking goes out the window so no matter how smart you THINK you are, in reality you will be blocked from true understanding since all you can think is the world is a vast conspiracy.
    Let me guess: your favorite TV shows are reruns?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 18:47
    Let me guess: your favorite TV shows are reruns?
    You are just confirming the obvious: You have nothing so you just think you can get by here throwing out junk sentences. Tell me this: Why are there sundowns? Your flatassser religion states the sun is what 50 miles across going around the flat, remember that part? Flat? Earth like a Tetherball on a very high stick.

On a flat Earth with the sun going in an 'orbit' like that would never go below the horizon so would be visible all over Earth ALL the time. In order for there to be a sunset and sunrise on such a world, it would have to be in orbit where it goes around the bottom of the planet also, coming up on the other side but that would leave Earth, ALL of Earth in darkness at the same time and it is an absolute fact Earth has sunlight somewhere 100% of the time half dark and half light.

Show me how that is supposed to happen on a flat Earth.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 May '18 19:29
    You are just confirming the obvious: You have nothing so you just think you can get by here throwing out junk sentences. Tell me this: Why are there sundowns? Your flatassser religion states the sun is what 50 miles across going around the flat, remember that part? Flat? Earth like a Tetherball on a very high stick.

On a flat Earth with the sun going in ...[text shortened]... f the time half dark and half light.

Show me how that is supposed to happen on a flat Earth.
    I'll do one better.
    Get KazetN to provide both of us a PDF of his dissertation--- sans the abstract--- and see which of the two of us can most accurately and closely surmise his findings.

Put your money where your mouth is, once and for all.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 20:24
    I'll do one better.
    Get KazetN to provide both of us a PDF of his dissertation--- sans the abstract--- and see which of the two of us can most accurately and closely surmise his findings.

Put your money where your mouth is, once and for all.
    I'm not talking about Kaze, I'm talking to YOU. You are doing NOBODY a service by just ignoring problems with your religion.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 May '18 21:50
    I'm not talking about Kaze, I'm talking to YOU. You are doing NOBODY a service by just ignoring problems with your religion.
    Hahaha
    You silly old goof.

Slag off.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 22:25
    Hahaha
    You silly old goof.

Slag off.
    Well then, get out of the science forum, you are only here to tick people off. Have your fun elsewhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree