1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 May '13 01:42
    I understand that and I don't fully rule out what your saying.

Manny
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '13 01:55
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Nothing reputable or credible then. Thank you.
    You are too indoctrinated for it to make any difference. You have a lazy brain because of it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 May '13 19:112 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are too indoctrinated for it to make any difference. You have a lazy brain because of it.
    You are the one touting your Buddy's great Phd. So show us the money. Show us his publications, what journals has he published in? It looks like you are the lazy one, presenting evidence from an alleged Phd, which is well and good but tell the rest of the story, what publication is he in?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 02:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are the one touting your Buddy's great Phd. So show us the money. Show us his publications, what journals has he published in? It looks like you are the lazy one, presenting evidence from an alleged Phd, which is well and good but tell the rest of the story, what publication is he in?
    I listed some ot the publications already on the first page. I will repeat the relevant ones. He was listed in Who’s Who Among Scientists and Researchers. He is the author of Convicted: A Scientist Examines the Evidence for Christianity, Heart of the Matter, Dissecting the Truth, and the coauthor of the book, The Truth About Human Origins and has written many tracts and articles for botherhood journals. In addition, he was an invited speaker to the International conference on Creationism, and he has appeared on the television show “Origins.”
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 May '13 02:51
    Yeah I think it is only fair that if one claims a PHD in any field it should be readily available for all to see or know where the one in question received their PHD. When cracker jack box degrees are touted this hurts the credibility of the creation movement in general and YECers to be specific.

Manny
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 03:02
    Originally posted by menace71
    Yeah I think it is only fair that if one claims a PHD in any field it should be readily available for all to see or know where the one in question received their PHD. When cracker jack box degrees are touted this hurts the credibility of the creation movement in general and YECers to be specific.

Manny
    On the first page I said the following:

Brad Harrub holds an earned B.S. degree in biology from Kentucky Wesleyan College, and an earned doctorate degree in anatomy and neurobiology from the College of Medicine at the University of Tennessee in Memphis.

The Instructor
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 May '13 03:19
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/BlackHoles/universe.html
    Thanks very interesting no doubt

Manny
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 May '13 03:24
    On the first page I said the following:

[b]Brad Harrub holds an earned B.S. degree in biology from Kentucky Wesleyan College, and an earned doctorate degree in anatomy and neurobiology from the College of Medicine at the University of Tennessee in Memphis.

The Instructor[/b]
    Bachelors of Science and Doctorate so his field is Biology and neurology
    but that is not the same as Physics this is not to say he could not have a good grasp on other fields but people do question. It would be like me trying to tell a chef how to cook 🙂 LOL

Manny
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 06:46
    Originally posted by menace71
    Bachelors of Science and Doctorate so his field is Biology and neurology
    but that is not the same as Physics this is not to say he could not have a good grasp on other fields but people do question. It would be like me trying to tell a chef how to cook 🙂 LOL

Manny
    That is not what he is doing. He is not trying to tell physicist anything. He is trying to educate the numbnuts.

The Instructor
  10. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    08 May '13 07:35
    I listed some ot the publications already on the first page. I will repeat the relevant ones. He was listed in Who’s Who Among Scientists and Researchers. He is the author of Convicted: A Scientist Examines the Evidence for Christianity, Heart of the Matter, Dissecting the Truth, and the coauthor of the book, The Truth About Human Origins and has written m ...[text shortened]... e International conference on Creationism, and he has appeared on the television show “Origins.”
    So no scientific papers just attempts to massage the evidence to fit the theory (Big Book of Fairy Tales) rather than the proper scientific method of changing the theory to fit the evidence.

botherhood journals
    A botherhood seems a good name for a group of god botherers.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 10:131 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    So no scientific papers just attempts to massage the evidence to fit the theory (Big Book of Fairy Tales) rather than the proper scientific method of changing the theory to fit the evidence.

[b]botherhood journals

A botherhood seems a good name for a group of god botherers.[/b]
    It is called interpreting the evidence. However he is not presenting anything new in physics for that was not his purpose. Other creation scientists with PHDs in Physics have done that. He was only passing the information on in that particular area of the theory just like many of your atheists evilutionists philosophers do all the time with no objection from you.

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '13 11:55
    That is not what he is doing. He is not trying to tell physicist anything. He is trying to educate the numbnuts.

The Instructor
    So they have no interest in educating people with no nuts. Good to know that.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '13 14:19
    I listed some ot the publications already on the first page. I will repeat the relevant ones. He was listed in Who’s Who Among Scientists and Researchers. He is the author of Convicted: A Scientist Examines the Evidence for Christianity, Heart of the Matter, Dissecting the Truth, and the coauthor of the book, The Truth About Human Origins and has written m ...[text shortened]... e International conference on Creationism, and he has appeared on the television show “Origins.”
    Do you know what a "publication" is?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 18:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So they have no interest in educating people with no nuts. Good to know that.
    Do you have nuts? If you do, I bet they are numb.

The instructor
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 18:25
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Do you know what a "publication" is?
    Of course, I am the Instructor.

publication

n.
    1. the act of publishing a book, periodical, map, piece of music, engraving, or the like.
    2. the act of bringing before the public; announcement.
    3. the state or fact of being published.
    4. something that is published, esp. a periodical.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/publication

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree