1. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '13 18:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Of course, I am the Instructor.

publication

n.
    1. the act of publishing a book, periodical, map, piece of music, engraving, or the like.
    2. the act of bringing before the public; announcement.
    3. the state or fact of being published.
    4. something that is published, esp. a periodical.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/publication
    In academic circles, a "publication" generally refers to a paper published in a peer-reviewed journal. A book is not a publication.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '13 09:35
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    In academic circles, a "publication" generally refers to a paper published in a peer-reviewed journal. A book is not a publication.
    It you could put your prejudices aside you might could learn something from...

The Instructor
  3. Germany
    Moves
    09 May '13 09:41

The Instructor
    I've already learned a lot from you. Even for a creationist, your extreme displays of cognitive dissonance combined with an absurd and misplaced pompous attitude are quite fascinating.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 May '13 06:14
    I've already learned a lot from you. Even for a creationist, your extreme displays of cognitive dissonance combined with an absurd and misplaced pompous attitude are quite fascinating.
    What???? Are you Spock now?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    13 May '13 14:33
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What???? Are you Spock now?
    Is Spock an "evil-lutionist"?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '13 16:27

The Instructor
    What you really mean is if we could put our independent thinking aside, refuse to use the attributes supposedly given to us by your god, to cut off our thinking part and just believe your biblical nonsense we would understand the way the world really works even though it goes against all real thinking of the past 300 years.

Is that about it?
  7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    16 May '13 22:30
    Is Spock an "evil-lutionist"?
    Depends on which Spock I suppose.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '13 00:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What you really mean is if we could put our independent thinking aside, refuse to use the attributes supposedly given to us by your god, to cut off our thinking part and just believe your biblical nonsense we would understand the way the world really works even though it goes against all real thinking of the past 300 years.

Is that about it?
    No. You are still prejudiced by what you have be taught by your evil-lutionists masters; so much so, that on certain subjects, you are unable to have independent thinking, because you have been programmed by them with their evil-lution propaganda, and have developed a herd mentality.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 May '13 07:54
    No. You are still prejudiced by what you have be taught by your evil-lutionists masters; so much so, that on certain subjects, you are unable to have independent thinking, because you have been programmed by them with their evil-lution propaganda, and have developed a herd mentality.

The Instructor
    No. You are still prejudiced by what you have been taught by your god bothering masters; so much so, that on all subjects, you are unable to have independent thinking, because you have been programmed by them with their god bothering propaganda, and have developed the mentality of a whelk.

The Grandmaster and High Panjandrum of Bobism
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '13 10:27
    Originally posted by Kepler
    No. You are still prejudiced by what you have been taught by your god bothering masters; so much so, that on all subjects, you are unable to have independent thinking, because you have been programmed by them with their god bothering propaganda, and have developed the mentality of a whelk.

The Grandmaster and High Panjandrum of Bobism
    You are nothing more than a Demon Donald Duck joke, just a quack, quack, quacking.

The Instructor
  11. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 May '13 10:30
    You are nothing more than a Demon Donald Duck joke, just a quack, quack, quacking.

The Instructor
    And? You are going to have to come up with better than that to stop me pointing out your inability to count your own toes even with the aid of a calculator.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '13 12:06

The Instructor
    But of course you Paulists have no such herd mentality, every one of you allowed to question fundamental doctrine like 'original sin'. I can see you ranting daily about the abuses of paulism around the world and lending a helping hand to Muslims, a thought that must drive you insane with anger. So Paulists must be a billion independent thinkers and so don't suffer from such a thing as herd mentality.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '13 15:40
    But of course you Paulists have no such herd mentality, every one of you allowed to question fundamental doctrine like 'original sin'. I can see you ranting daily about the abuses of paulism around the world and lending a helping hand to Muslims, a thought that must drive you insane with anger. So Paulists must be a billion independent thinkers and so don't suffer from such a thing as herd mentality.
    We Christians do not have heard mentality, which is proved by the fact that wo have so many different beliefs about the same thing. Now, take that to the bank, numbnuts.

The Instructor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '13 22:00
    We Christians do not have heard mentality, which is proved by the fact that wo have so many different beliefs about the same thing. Now, take that to the bank, numbnuts.

The Instructor
    Well you have maybe 1000 sects and over 1,000,000 members per sect on average, that makes them a bunch of herds to me. Each one is about the same as they yearly migration of wildebeests in Africa. They call THEM a herd.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 04:56
    Well you have maybe 1000 sects and over 1,000,000 members per sect on average, that makes them a bunch of herds to me. Each one is about the same as they yearly migration of wildebeests in Africa. They call THEM a herd.
    I think you have your numbers wrong. But regardless of that error, the Christian church was set up by the Son of God, so it really doesn't matter as long as we follow the good shepard. You are following an evil shepard.

The instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree