time travel using entanglement

time travel using entanglement

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
09 Mar 20

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
science.

MB

Moves
09 Mar 20

@wolfgang59 said
Liar; you're not that dumb.
If you are trying to make a point then do so. I cannot read you mind.

Light has a speed limit. Nothing about it is instant. If you believe it is, you are that dumb.

MB

Moves
09 Mar 20

@humy said
admit what? I never said/implied that was the correct interpretation, only that it was a currently perfectly credible one and one of the more common ones if not the most common amongst physicists that know a lot more about it than you and I. Your new stupid straw man?

-anyway, you have been shown to be wrong yet again.
Everyone here reading your moronic posts sees you as being just plain stupid.
You are entitled to any stupid opinion you wish to have no matter how absurd it is, but nobody has to accept such absurdities.

MB

Moves
09 Mar 20

@humy said
science.
Science who? Do you think you dictate scientific consensus? QE is not instant. Wikipedia is not a credible source of information.

h

Moves
09 Mar 20

h

Moves
09 Mar 20

@metal-brain said
You are entitled to any stupid opinion you wish to have no matter how absurd it is, but nobody has to accept such absurdities.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Mar 20

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
Any quantum mechanics textbook.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Mar 20

@metal-brain said
If you are trying to make a point then do so. I cannot read you mind.

Light has a speed limit. Nothing about it is instant. If you believe it is, you are that dumb.
My mind is not the only thing you cannot read.
I have never disputed that light has a finite velocity.

h

Moves
09 Mar 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said

and, contrary to all his idiotic lies that convinces nobody here and which just makes him look completely stupid, which he is, neither have any of us here.

E

Moves
10 Mar 20

Time travel is not possible because two things cannot exist in the same place at the same time.

Unless you are superman and fly really fast around the earth opposite its spin. Then of course you can travel backwards in time.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Mar 20

@eladar said
Time travel is not possible because two things cannot exist in the same place at the same time.

Unless you are superman and fly really fast around the earth opposite its spin. Then of course you can travel backwards in time.
Sadly this is not the most stupid thing you have ever posted.

E

Moves
10 Mar 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
Sadly this is not the most stupid thing you have ever posted.
Which part, the first part where I was stating something I read in a Hawking book or the 2nd which is a reference to a movie.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
10 Mar 20

Disregarding the Grandmother paradox for a second (where they say you can't travel back in time because you could murder your own Grandmother and therefor not exist),think about ufo and alien sightings.
Think about all the diverse lifeforms on this insignificant little planet.
First of all why would aliens want to come here in the first place?
And then think about all the documented alien abductions and sightings.
All the alleged aliens have 2 arms 2 legs, a head with eyes....
Isn't this too much of a coincidence?
Wouldn't a more plausible explanation be human time travellers from our own future?

mlb62

Moves
11 Mar 20

@venda said
All the alleged aliens have 2 arms 2 legs, a head with eyes....
Isn't this too much of a coincidence?
Wouldn't a more plausible explanation be human time travellers from our own future?
Yes it is more plausible. Another idea is the aliens are from another dimension , so there is no traveling from a distant planet.

MB

Moves
11 Mar 20

@wolfgang59 said
My mind is not the only thing you cannot read.
Then what is your point?