Underwater UFO?

Underwater UFO?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by whodey
Who says it landed? Maybe aliens from the earth's core tunneled up and built the stupid thing. 😛
That would be boring. (Ha ha! oh come on...)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Feb 12

Who says it landed? Maybe aliens from the earth's core tunneled up and built the stupid thing. 😛
Nah, they wouldn't like the cold.......

Cape Town

Moves
05 Feb 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Interestingly ufoligists have named 2011 "The Year of the Orb", because they have been popping up so much lately, for some reason.
Actually they should call it "the year of youtube" or "the year of the cellphone camera" or whatever phenomenon is the real culprit. Was 2010 "the year of the funny internet cats"? Did cats get much funnier after the advent of photo sharing sites, or were they always funny?

Moves
07 Feb 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
Actually they should call it "the year of youtube" or "the year of the cellphone camera" or whatever phenomenon is the real culprit.
"Year of the Gullible Fool".

Oh, wait, in UFOlogist circles, that's every year...

Richard

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
07 Feb 12

Apparently he's found another anomaly about 200 meters away from the Millennium Falcon. Not an X-Wing, alas. This one "resembles a lumpy eggplant or a blueberry muffin sprouting what looks like an owl's head". So obviously it's another spaceship...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Feb 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Apparently he's found another anomaly about 200 meters away from the Millennium Falcon. Not an X-Wing, alas. This one "resembles a lumpy eggplant or a blueberry muffin sprouting what looks like an owl's head". So obviously it's another spaceship...
That's where they get the phrase 'his 15 minutes of fame'. (after it turns out to be a jutting of rock.....)

Cape Town

Moves
08 Feb 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
That's where they get the phrase 'his 15 minutes of fame'. (after it turns out to be a jutting of rock.....)
He'd get a whole month of fame if he had said it looked like the Virgin Mary and not an owls head.

w

Moves
11 Feb 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
That would be boring. (Ha ha! oh come on...)
No, there is nothing boring about it. It's actually very interesting if you ask me.

So if they are down there, are we the aliens or are they? 😛

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 12

No, there is nothing boring about it. It's actually very interesting if you ask me.

I hate it when I have to explain a pun. 😠

Moves
13 Feb 12

Depends.

Was it found near Innsmouth?

Richard

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Feb 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
What if 'they' were from alpha centauri?
I dont know.
I am a serious ufologist and will not speculate on things I dont know about.

Why do you mention "alpha centauri" ? Does it have some relevance? Or is it because it is the closest star system to us?

Thanks for the question all the same 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Feb 12
3 edits

It is precisely this type of false speculation in order to entertain and nothing more that the skeptics feed on.

Have you seen what you believed to be a real ufo?

I believe I have. But I concede it could have been man made.

However there is no way that this ufo was conforming to any of the normal rules of aerospace/our atmosphere. It came at me really fast (3-5000kms)."Stopped on a dime" for about one second (or maybe 3/4 of a second) and then shot up at the same incredible speed without any apparent acceleration. The whole thing was over in 2- 2 1/5 seconds. As it shot up I felt a "energy rush" go through my chakras to match the direction of the ufo.
I was meditating at the time and had my eyes half-closed,(as is prescribed in zazen meditation), but just as I opened them to finish my session,with my mind cleared any my senses sharpened, I saw this.

It was perfectly matched for me to observe it. It was a cloudess, sunny day, near midday, with near perfect visibility. I would say it stopped about 80-100 metres from me.

I have seen other "lights in the night sky" that seemed extremely odd in their colors and their movements, but I would NOT claim any of them to be ufo's.

Any serious questions will be answered but I promise- no wild speculations.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Feb 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
Actually they should call it "the year of youtube" or "the year of the cellphone camera" or whatever phenomenon is the real culprit. Was 2010 "the year of the funny internet cats"? Did cats get much funnier after the advent of photo sharing sites, or were they always funny?
I was just quoting what I read, no need to be silly about it.

Do you think if you saw something similar to my "sighting" , (posted above), that you would still be singing the same tune?

I had no real interest and thought much like you before I had this initial sighting, some 12+ years ago.
Since that experience and other subsequent strange experiences I have become interested in trying to find out more about what I saw and what others claim to have seen.

I think you would find that most of the ufo sightings were by people who had no real interest in the subject until they had some sort of personal encounter.

I believe these encounters have been going on for some time now, but it is only recently, that people have started reporting them.
Once there was a few reports then a whole bunch of people came and and told their "wild stories" .

Again , you had to be there, please dont mock what you have not seen. Thanks dude.

Moves
18 Feb 12

I was meditating at the time and had my eyes half-closed,(as is prescribed in zazen meditation), but just as I opened them to finish my session,with my mind cleared any my senses sharpened, I saw this.
Explanation.

Right there.

Your own words.

Any serious sightings, anyone?

Richard

Cape Town

Moves
18 Feb 12

I am a serious ufologist and will not speculate on things I dont know about.
Ha ha ha. That is blatantly untrue. You are always speculating about aliens.