1. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 19:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I was just quoting what I read, no need to be silly about it. .
    There was noting silly about my response. You say reports of orbs have increased, and I am explaining why that is. The reporting mechanisms for orbs has increased. This is not a reflection on the actual number of orbs.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 22:532 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It is precisely this type of false speculation in order to entertain and nothing more that the skeptics feed on.

Have you seen what you believed to be a real ufo?

I believe I have. But I concede it could have been man made.

However there is no way that this ufo was conforming to any of the normal rules of aerospace/our atmosphere. It came at be ufo's.

Any serious questions will be answered but I promise- no wild speculations.
    Sure, I once had a meteor land right in front of me. It was about the size of a medium sized rock. At the time it was a UFO of sorts.

Edit: Just a friendly word of advice, NEVER pick up a fresh meteor that has just burned through the earths atmosphere. 😲

Of course, once it sprouted legs and tried to anally probe me and take me aboard it's mother ship I had to say enough was enough and got rid of the stupid thing. 😛

Now see, there I go again. My apologies. :'(
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 23:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Ha ha ha. That is blatantly untrue. You are always speculating about aliens.
    I speculate on my concrete experiences and what kind of words I should use to describe them.

I feel a shift in the language is imminent ... aye, it is also on going
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 23:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sure, I once had a meteor land right in front of me. It was about the size of a medium sized rock. At the time it was a UFO of sorts.

Edit: Just a friendly word of advice, NEVER pick up a fresh meteor that has just burned through the earths atmosphere. 😲

Of course, once it sprouted legs and tried to anally probe me and take me aboard it's mother sh ...[text shortened]... enough and got rid of the stupid thing. 😛

Now see, there I go again. My apologies. :'(
    Yep, thanks for the apologies

Thanks everyone 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree