1. Standard memberWibble Wobble
    Action barbie
    Ka-koogy
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 23:53
    1) Rating graphs: You need to make the little bar like 5 pixels wide. At only 1 pixel it is hard to even choose the right game never mind find it. Can you please make the little bars wider? If possible it would be cool to have it shown with thier rating then, and there rating now.

2) Notebook: Would it be possible to save the notebook while its your move, without having to move.. That way if you are trying to analize a hard position but decide you are hungry, you can just save it and come back in half an hour.

3) Notebook size: When you have lots in the notepad and you have to scroll down, the area of your pad is like... well... tiny. Its like having to scroll down after every line. Just making the notebook a bit deeper (and possibly more characters in it please ^^) would be great!

4) Offer draw during opponents move: Can you add the option to offer a draw while its is your opponents move. Would be really useful to be able to do this!

Thats all I have for now.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 02:08
    Originally posted by Wibble Wobble
    [b]1) Rating graphs: You need to make the little bar like 5 pixels wide. At only 1 pixel it is hard to even choose the right game never mind find it. Can you please make the little bars wider? If possible it would be cool to have it shown with thier rating then, and there rating now..[/b]
    As I have previously mentioned in this forum, it would also be good if when moving across the graph it also displayed the opponents name next to their rating which it already does show.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 08:58
    [b]1) Rating graphs: You need to make the little bar like 5 pixels wide. At only 1 pixel it is hard to even choose the right game never mind find it. Can you please make the little bars wider? If possible it would be cool to have it shown with thier rating then, and there rating now.

2) Notebook: Would it be possible to save the notebook ...[text shortened]... our opponents move. Would be really useful to be able to do this!

Thats all I have for now.[/b]
    1 would make the graph unable to fit on the screen.
    2 has been suggested many times and will be done at some point according to Russ.
    3 makes sense, especially when I've got all this empty white space on the right of the screen (1280*1024).
    4 contradicts the rules of chess (to offer a draw you make a move and offering a draw at the same time, then you should start the opponent's clock [for OTB chess], the opponent may decline your offer either by telling you so or by simply making a move).
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 11:55
    [b]1) Rating graphs: You need to make the little bar like 5 pixels wide. At only 1 pixel it is hard to even choose the right game never mind find it. Can you please make the little bars wider? If possible it would be cool to have it shown with thier rating then, and there rating now.

2) Notebook: Would it be possible to save the notebook ...[text shortened]... our opponents move. Would be really useful to be able to do this!

Thats all I have for now.[/b]
    2 is part of the beta code which is being tested at the moment.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree