Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 27 Mar '05 15:32
    I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    27 Mar '05 16:18
    There, your first 'rec'. I totally agree with this one. I want to see in which tournament I am hanging on and in which one I have checked out already.
  3. Standard member gumbie
    The man himself
    27 Mar '05 17:33
    I like this idea.

    A "tournaments I'm still in" tab
  4. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    27 Mar '05 17:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mikenay
    A flag when you progress in Tournaments 

    A checkered flag offcourse...!!
  5. Standard member malinga
    That would be me
    30 Mar '05 13:49
    Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
    Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...
  6. Donation Quirine
    Tovenaar
    31 Mar '05 06:57
    Originally posted by mikenay
    I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
    good idea!
  7. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    31 Mar '05 08:13
    Originally posted by mikenay
    I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
    Gets a rec.
  8. 31 Mar '05 18:42
    Originally posted by malinga
    Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
    Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...
    That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!
  9. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    31 Mar '05 20:55
    Originally posted by mikenay
    That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19282

    D