1. Joined
    11 Aug '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '05 15:32
    I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    27 Mar '05 16:18
    There, your first 'rec'. I totally agree with this one. I want to see in which tournament I am hanging on and in which one I have checked out already.
  3. Standard membergumbie
    The man himself
    Totally lost
    Moves
    27 Mar '05 17:33
    I like this idea.

A "tournaments I'm still in" tab
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    27 Mar '05 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by mikenay
    A flag when you progress in Tournaments 

A checkered flag offcourse...!!
  5. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 13:49
    Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
    Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...
  6. DonationQuirine
    Tovenaar
    Dieren
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 06:57
    I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
    good idea!
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 08:13
    Gets a rec.
  8. Joined
    11 Aug '03
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 18:42
    Originally posted by malinga
    Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
    Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...
    That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 20:55
    That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19282

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree