1. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 10:56
    Originally posted by Grayeyesofsorrow

[b]I didn't imply that other people had made any such suggestion.

SirUlrich(A) said....."I am losing count of the number of people telling me to ignore Forevergreenwithenvy & Grayeyesofsorrow(A) as they are the same person. But one nic is a self confessed cheat and one nic wants to be the Witch Hunter General - what gives?"

Maybe its just me but I think you did imply that other people had made that suggestion.

[/b]
    I am afraid that it is just you
    I implied nothing - I made a statement
    :-)
  2. Joined
    26 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:01
    Originally posted by SirUlrich
    So if its a statement then there must be other people who have said the same.......you are confusing me here, which is it.

Just you saying it or other people saying it as well ?
  3. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:081 edit
    So if its a statement then there must be other people who have said the same.......you are confusing me here, which is it.

Just you saying it or other people saying it as well ?
    I am unaware that anyone else has said'

. .I am losing count of the number of people telling me to ignore Forevergreenwithenvy & Grayeyesofsorrow as they are the same person. But one nic is a self confessed cheat and one nic wants to be the Witch Hunter General - what gives? . .

But you never know
  4. Joined
    26 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:08
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Witch-Hunter General? Surely you mean Chief Inquisitor? Although, I think GEOS would be horrified at the thought of succeeding Ratzinger (being, as his posts sometimes suggests, something of a freethinker). 😀
    😀 I needed to smile a bit, thanks.

5. Joined
    26 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:10
    I am unaware that anyone else has said'

[b] . .I am losing count of the number of people telling me to ignore Forevergreenwithenvy & Grayeyesofsorrow as they are the same person. But one nic is a self confessed cheat and one nic wants to be the Witch Hunter General - what gives? . .

But you never know
    :-)[/b]
    You cant argue your way out of a wet paper bag, can you?

So if it was just you saying it, isnt that taking hypocrisy to a whole new level given the thread topic.

So just why is it im FGWE, if you are going to accuse you might as well try to back it up?
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:17
    . .I am losing count of the number of people telling me to ignore Forevergreenwithenvy & Grayeyesofsorrow as they are the same person. But one nic is a self confessed cheat and one nic wants to be the Witch Hunter General - what gives? . .
    Innumberable 'people' have told me that GreyEyes is actually Tlai's older brother. 😲😲😲

; D
  7. Joined
    26 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:18
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Innumberable 'people' have told me that GreyEyes is actually Tlai's older brother. 😲😲😲

; D
    I'll have you know im his mother, thank you! Get it right!! 😀
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 11:311 edit
    From dictionary.com...

imply

v 1: express or state indirectly [syn: connote] 2: suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic 3: have as a logical consequence; "The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers" [syn: entail, mean] 4: suggest that someone is guilty [syn: incriminate, inculpate] 5: have as a necessary feature or consequence; entail; "This decision involves many changes" [syn: involve]

D
  9. Joined
    26 Dec '03
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 16:42
    You cant argue your way out of a wet paper bag, can you?

So if it was just you saying it, isnt that taking hypocrisy to a whole new level given the thread topic.

So just why is it im FGWE, if you are going to accuse you might as well try to back it up?
    I guess you cant then SirUlrich(A). I think you should also have a (H) added to your profile for hypocrite.

To start off a thread about accusations then to make one is bad enough. To then not even attempt prove or let me disprove it just shows what type of person you are.
  10. Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 21:46
    David Tebb and Mephisto2 would make perfect choices if anyone has to be elected. Both very strong players, very intelligent and very fair.

I am losing count of the number of people telling me to ignore Forevergreenwithenvy & Grayeyesofsorrow as they are the same person. But one nic is a self confessed cheat and one nic wants to be the Witch Hunter General - what gives?
    🙂
    😏😏😏😏😏😏 This chess site just keeps getting better and better, lol,

Me and old grayeyes the same, perish the thought, he's the hunter and im the hunted, we could never be the same, but he's on the right track, judging by how many people are leaving and getting upsett, just needs to look a little deeper :-)

Regards FGWE
  11. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 18:17
    The reason why there are so many cheats on RHP is because the site was too Liberal. It was so into protecting civil liberties and individual rights that nobody in their right mind could accuse anyone of cheating without geting policy and insults shoved down their throats, nobody was investigated, there were no rules, and most were intimated to even try to find cheaters. The cheaters abused this of course, and now it has come to this. I'm glad RHP is finally geting their act together and puting forth some sort of rules/laws and a police force, the state was out of control due to excessive freedom. . . Is it perfect? Of course not, but at least it's better then doing NOTHING, like what RHP was doing before. . .
  12. Joined
    12 May '04
    Moves
    18 Dec '04 01:07
    Now all we need is a moan police 😏
  13. Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 10:19
    Originally posted by rvugts
    Now all we need is a moan police 😏
    Try FW mate, the do alot of that in there, lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree