Adding Quebec flag

Adding Quebec flag

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 May 07
1 edit

Now, now, no one dislikes you as a Quebequois. But you don't know when to stop. I don't like terriers either.

I know your view on the subject, but do you ever listen on others view? Or is it your view the only thing that matters? You have to work a little on rhetorics. Even if you win the discussion, you lose. Why? Because you make provocative statements. If you give reasons of your opinion that we can buy, then the tone of all of us will be more friendly, don't you think? The one you should talk to in this matter is Russ and Chris. They decide, it's their web site.

Don't accuse us to be racists. Don't give false statements to back your words. Don't give proposterous extrapolative arguments. Always be polite and friendly. Don't give us more arguments than we can handle on every thinkable thread. Don't hijack other peoples threads. Don't be militant. Realize that you are a minor minority, even in Quebec itself (less than 50% agrees with you.) Don't use RHP as your own political arena. And so on, and so on.

I haven't changed my view a bit. I've said from March 2006 that:
Only members of UN and/or FIDE and/or IOC should be able to represent themselves with a flag of their own nationality. Some countries have this right today, but who cares. Some has not in their own view, but who cares.

Palestine is within this criteria, Quebec is not. Palestine has not a flag, they do not complain, you have less reason to be represented by a flag other than your own national one, the Canadian red and white, than the Palestinians.

I don't dislike the Quebeqoise people, but I dislike terriers.

G

Moves
16 May 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Now, now, no one dislikes you as a Quebequois. But you don't know when to stop. I don't like terriers either.

I know your view on the subject, but do you ever listen on others view? Or is it your view the only thing that matters? You have to work a little on rhetorics. Even if you win the discussion, you lose. Why? Because you make provocative statemen ...[text shortened]... he Palestinians.

I don't dislike the Quebeqoise people, but I dislike terriers.
I dislike you.

F

Moves
17 May 07

Originally posted by GinoJ
I dislike you.
You disliking me has nothing to do with the issue about quebec flag.

G

Moves
21 May 07
1 edit

You disliking me has nothing to do with the issue about quebec flag.
I still dislike you.

F

Moves
21 May 07

I still dislike you.
Your're still off topic.
If you want to discuss your feelings against me, I suggest we go to General Forum.

G

Moves
21 May 07

Your're still off topic.
If you want to discuss your feelings against me, I suggest we go to General Forum.
No need for that. You're always right anyway.😉

F

Moves
21 May 07

No need for that. You're always right anyway.😉
Love you too! 😏