1. Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 18:04
    Sorry for the crosspost.

1. Can i view all my game details on one page? I would like to print them out for the train ride, and church.

2. If RHP had the capability to email me the above once a day that would be great too.
    TIA FM.
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 18:39
    Originally posted by mastronardif
    Sorry for the crosspost.

1. Can i view all my game details on one page? I would like to print them out for the train ride, and church.

2. If RHP had the capability to email me the above once a day that would be great too.
    TIA FM.
    What part of the game details are you trying to see on one page?
  3. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 21:04
    Sorry for the crosspost.

Hiya

Try going to "my home" -> "my profile". Then click on " mastronardif's public games" and then serch for "in progress" games, which should give you a URL you can bookmark to always get your games in progress.

I don't know if your god would approve of you looking at them in church though. Aren't you supposed to be giving Him or Her or It your undivided attention. Then again, this is perhaps better discussed in the religion forum.

I don't think there is a way to restrict this to only games where you have a move. There is no way I know of to get an email with all games.

Gezza
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 10:05
    Sorry for the crosspost.

TIA FM.
    My Games, Email my Games.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree