1. Standard memberMr. Brightside
    Idle Passion
    amidst the smoke
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 12:06
    A plus would be to have the option to use Alt+S to send your move. The point? However small, once you have made your move, then put in a message, you "Alt+S" and go to the next game. I realize this is small for some, but for those that prefer keyboards to mice... it would be nice
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 12:071 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 13:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Alt+kick
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 18:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Then you better hope its good at chess.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 12:14
    Originally posted by Mr. Brightside
    A plus would be to have the option to use Alt+S to send your move. The point? However small, once you have made your move, then put in a message, you "Alt+S" and go to the next game. I realize this is small for some, but for those that prefer keyboards to mice... it would be nice
    I would also like a 'Take Back Move' function incorporated for when you click that send button a moment too soon and realize that you've made a terrible mistake. To activate this function, you must smash your face into the keyboard within 20 seconds of making the move. I suggest that you start practicing the face smash now in anticipation of this suggestion being put into effect.
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 12:30
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I would also like a 'Take Back Move' function incorporated for when you click that send button a moment too soon and realize that you've made a terrible mistake. To activate this function, you must smash[...]
    Untill that last word I can only support this idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree