1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 04:45
    Originally posted by skeeter
    We are going to have our way in this 'idea' VR. There's growing support for it so we'll just see. Start your own thread about it in the GF and lets just see who supports you.

skeets
    We shall see.

Russ will be the deciding factor not you or the little clique with you.

I could have 3 different clans behind me if you want numbers, but I don't believe that will be needed. 😉

I am sure it will be seen for exactly what it is, you or Phlabs are not very subtle in your actions....We know you didn't do 515 for being a good girly.

Warm Hugs & Kisses Sweety,

-VR
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 04:53
    Exactly. And Russ is now watching your behaviour in this thread, and others with renewed interest. Start your own threads VR and keep out of ours. I promise we'll stay out of yours.

skeeter
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 04:581 edit
    Exactly. And Russ is now watching your behaviour in this thread, and others with renewed interest. Start your own threads VR and keep out of ours. I promise we'll stay out of yours.

skeeter
    I'll participate in any threads I feel like.

You or the little clique you hang with will not tell me what threads I can or can not go into.

Russ, is also watching your personal agenda against me Sweety. I probably have a better history here than you do when it comes right down to it.

You are always with the "WE" & "US", what group do you speak for?

I think Russ would like it better if you and I had a BUY NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS WAR! Are you game Sweety?

More Warm Hugs & kisses For you Sweety!

-VR
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 05:05
    If I have my way you'll not be posting in any threads of mine, and a lot of other members feel the same way about their threads. Russ is listening to 'us' and your arrogant attitude in here isn't helping your cause. We're heartily sick of you and want an end to it. Create your own threads and we'll soon see who wants to participate ?

skeets
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 05:081 edit
    If I have my way you'll not be posting in any threads of mine, and a lot of other members feel the same way about their threads. Russ is listening to 'us' and your arrogant attitude in here isn't helping your cause. We're heartily sick of you and want an end to it. Create your own threads and we'll soon see who wants to participate ?

skeets
    Who is this we Sweety?

You, phlabby, adramforall... help me here....ROFLMAO...

You're all like a bunch of children.

Like I said you would be much better off contributing to the "Chess Forum" , instead of declaring wars on other member(s)

Come on now Lets have a BUY NEW SUBSCRIBER WAR Sweety!~

Warm Hugs, & Kisses!

-VR
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 05:11
    Start your own thread and prove me wrong. Start your own threads and prove us all wrong.

skeets
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 05:183 edits
    Start your own thread and prove me wrong. Start your own threads and prove us all wrong.

skeets
    Stop being such a child Sweety.

You're the #1 Chess player on the site, & you act like a spoiled brat who can't get her/his way.

Honestly, you really should start contributing to the "Chess Forum", instead of trying to organize personal vendetta's against other members.

Who will be next on the list? There is a small group of you who seem to think you OWN THE GENERAL FORUM!! Poor Grampy Bobby was 1rst on the hit list.

My last Cheque went to Russ! 😉 Not a group of Know-it-alls!!! 😛

Always fun bantering with you, time for by beauty sleep.

Take Care, & be a Good Girl!

Hugs & Kisses, & Have A Great Evening!

-VR
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 05:26
    Stop rolling around on the floor, trolling other members threads and start a few of your own. Lets just see who is really interested in your threads. Not many I would speculate.

skeeter
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 16:12
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    A solidarity "Please don't feed the troll" generally works in a thread of some substance. If people didn't respond to trolls, then they would get bored and go away.

I am not in favour of your suggestion.

D
    Words of wisdom.

P-
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 16:36
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Words of wisdom.

P-
    Really?

It doesn't seem to stop him, you, or sweety. 😛
  11. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 06:35
    Really looking forward to reading your own post on this subject VR. I'll just be viewing mind you, as promised.

skeets
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 17:05
    Really looking forward to reading your own post on this subject VR. I'll just be viewing mind you, as promised.

skeets
    That will probably happen shortly after you show us some of your Over The Board games in the "Chess Forum"

We are all looking forward to seeing them and your analysis of the games. I am sure it will be a learning experience for us all, which everyone will appreciate.

-VR
  13. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 07:51
    Then nothing will happen.

skeets
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 20:42
    I read maybe one out of every 20 Very Rusty post I come across, and it usually irritates me without fail. When I see a streak of Rusty posts at the top of the GF, I just log out and don't even bother reading or posting. So yeah, ignoring him works, I guess. It is annoying, however, how this site is so stubborn in banning people simply for being douchebags. I mean, really, shouldn't it be the number one criteria?!
  15. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 21:29
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I read maybe one out of every 20 Very Rusty post I come across, and it usually irritates me without fail. When I see a streak of Rusty posts at the top of the GF, I just log out and don't even bother reading or posting. So yeah, ignoring him works, I guess. It is annoying, however, how this site is so stubborn in banning people simply for being douchebags. I mean, really, shouldn't it be the number one criteria?!
    Didn''t know there was enough time in the day to read than much crap 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree