1. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42015
    20 Jun '06 20:37
    I've just started using the Analyze board function to try and play more mves ahead than i do now, and this has led me to this idea.

    How about a note book link on the analyze board? we have a notebook on the game screen, but how about a link to it on the analyze board screen, so we can make notes as we analyze, then they will be on the game screen when we close it?

    Just a thought.
  2. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    1772
    20 Jun '06 21:56
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I've just started using the Analyze board function to try and play more mves ahead than i do now, and this has led me to this idea.

    How about a note book link on the analyze board? we have a notebook on the game screen, but how about a link to it on the analyze board screen, so we can make notes as we analyze, then they will be on the game screen when we close it?

    Just a thought.
    only cheaters use analyze board,reason being you are not usong your own brain to see where things are going 2 end up
  3. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    384936
    20 Jun '06 22:16
    "only cheaters use analyze board"

    er... don't be silly.
  4. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    20 Jun '06 23:03
    Originally posted by hakaman
    only cheaters use analyze board,reason being you are not usong your own brain to see where things are going 2 end up
    Yeah, Russ has provided this feature to make cheaters feel more welcome here, and to avoid overuse of people's brains. It can read your opponent's mind and will show you the next twenty moves.
  5. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42015
    20 Jun '06 23:11
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Yeah, Russ has provided this feature to make cheaters feel more welcome here, and to avoid overuse of people's brains. It can read your opponent's mind and will show you the next twenty moves.
    ah well, there goes the engine link i was going to ask for next 🙂
  6. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Joined
    10 Sep '03
    Moves
    609407
    21 Jun '06 00:58
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I've just started using the Analyze board function to try and play more mves ahead than i do now, and this has led me to this idea.

    How about a note book link on the analyze board? we have a notebook on the game screen, but how about a link to it on the analyze board screen, so we can make notes as we analyze, then they will be on the game screen when we close it?

    Just a thought.
    Not quite what you're looking for but I have a Firefox Greasemonkey script that provides you a notebook anywhere on RHP.

    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/notebook.user.js
Back to Top