1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 May '16 15:481 edit
    This has been pushed out into production now.

Visit the play store to receive the latest update.

If the app shows version 4.0.1a at the bottom of the home "page", then you are using the latest build.

edit : Now deactivated...it will reappear shortly as 4.0.1b
  2. Hell
    Moves
    14 May '16 10:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Right, I did a little poking around and it looks like mine is 4.2.2
    KitKat; as you probably know they are alphabetical and 6 is Marshmallow.
  3. SubscriberRagwortonline
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    14 May '16 13:18
    On the board screen only black captured pieces shown and a blank space where White's should be.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 May '16 16:42
    Originally posted by Ragwort
    On the board screen only black captured pieces shown and a blank space where White's should be.
    This was quickly fixed, update the app from the play store to grab 4.01b.
  5. SubscriberRagwortonline
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    14 May '16 22:48
    Originally posted by Russ
    This was quickly fixed, update the app from the play store to grab 4.01b.
    Thanks Russ - up to date now.
  6. SubscriberRagwortonline
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 11:03
    Hey Russ! Yesterday a "your opponent has offered a draw" marker was obscured by my opponents in game message - which wasn't about a draw - and I could find no way of telling it was there in the app after closing the in game message. I was lucky to notice the bottom part of it the second time I loaded the board page before it vanished, and had to go to the main site to accept the draw offer.

On my smartphone on the main site the you still have to scroll down to see a draw offer so such offers are dead easy to miss. Is there anyway of improving the visibility of draw offers both on the app when there's a message at the same time and on the smartphone layout on the main site?
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 09:231 edit
    An app update is about to be released, so I'll look at this before making available for download.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 17:49
    The new unrealised build will show the draw offer "alert" until dismissed when an opponent's message is also shown (which takes priority).

The "Accept Draw" option then appears in the menu.

(Rather confusingly, even on the current build, you can accept an offered draw by choosing "Offer Draw"...)
  9. Joined
    03 Jun '03
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 14:07
    Great stuff! I'm very happy with the disappearance of the banner ads too. It rendered the screens for me near impossible to concentrate on. But I guess there were more complaints 🙂 Anhyway it all looks snappy!
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 10:25
    Originally posted by deejee
    Great stuff! I'm very happy with the disappearance of the banner ads too. It rendered the screens for me near impossible to concentrate on. But I guess there were more complaints 🙂 Anhyway it all looks snappy!
    The absence of banner ads was intended, the absence of all ads was not. They were actually being served, just very infrequently in the transition from My Games/Game Board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree