1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 19:06
    It would be great to be able to search your archive by end type, called Game State in the info box. I'd like to search for games ended by discovered mate for Ravello's thread, and being able to return only games which ended in checkmate would narrow down the search.

D
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 01:24
    I heartily agree. This suggestion is one of many enhancements to the database features that would greatly improve this site.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 02:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It would be great to be able to search your archive by end type, called Game State in the info box. I'd like to search for games ended by discovered mate for Ravello's thread, and being able to return only games which ended in checkmate would narrow down the search.

D
    If you, like me, have exported your finished games into Chessbase you can use the conditional search to find just games that ended in discovered mate. Or ones that contained promotion, or ones that end with a pawn move. What you can do is pretty much endless.
  4. West Virginia
    Moves
    05 Apr '06 18:22
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    If you, like me, have exported your finished games into Chessbase you can use the conditional search to find just games that ended in discovered mate. Or ones that contained promotion, or ones that end with a pawn move. What you can do is pretty much endless.
    I'm not a Chessbase guy, but I do use a chess database for archiving my games. So I know just what you mean!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree