1. Joined
    05 Aug '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 23:12
    I'm sure this will or already has happened.

Two players BOTH disappear from the site. They are playing in a clan match. At present the clan match will not be decided as a result in said game will happen. Can an auto time out be set awarding a draw? After, for example, 14 days after both time banks expire.

What does the panel think? Has it/is it happen(ing)?
  2. Joined
    20 Feb '02
    Moves
    01 Mar '05 09:14
    Originally posted by Grandmaster bater
    I'm sure this will or already has happened.

Two players BOTH disappear from the site. They are playing in a clan match. At present the clan match will not be decided as a result in said game will happen. Can an auto time out be set awarding a draw? After, for example, 14 days after both time banks expire.

What does the panel think? Has it/is it happen(ing)?
    for normal clan games, if you introduce a timeout function I would suggest it is a least one month after the last recorded move. Why?

* Clans were designed to be about fun and participation, not just winning
    * A clan player has no real control over the games his leader enters for him
    * Vactaion settings should be respected in normal clan play

Andrew
  3. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    01 Mar '05 10:18
    Originally posted by latex bishop
    for normal clan games, if you introduce a timeout function I would suggest it is a least one month after the last recorded move. Why?

* Clans were designed to be about fun and participation, not just winning
    * A clan player has no real control over the games his leader enters for him
    * Vactaion settings should be respected in normal clan play

Andrew

whoops, just seen this after replying to you in the league timeout thread. i guess i agree with you latex B.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree