Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    04 Jan '07 20:33
    I know perhaps a daft idea. But a thought for example:

    3/7 day league for 1600-2300

    and one for 800-1599.

    Also, limiting the size of the team to five players.
  2. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    04 Jan '07 20:39
    Originally posted by mochiron
    I know perhaps a daft idea. But a thought for example:

    3/7 day league for 1600-2300

    and one for 800-1599.

    Also, limiting the size of the team to five players.
    It'd be better to introduce a cap, I think.

    Say cap of 9000, between 6 players

    D
  3. Standard member mochiron
    The Don
    04 Jan '07 21:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It'd be better to introduce a cap, I think.

    Say cap of 9000, between 6 players

    D
    actually Ragnorak...That is a great idea. Has it been brought up before?
  4. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    05 Jan '07 10:04
    Originally posted by mochiron
    actually Ragnorak...That is a great idea. Has it been brought up before?
    Yup, a couple of times.

    D
  5. 05 Jan '07 12:16
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It'd be better to introduce a cap, I think.

    Say cap of 9000, between 6 players

    D
    Just like the viking tournaments have.