1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    09 Jun '08 03:40
    Like those days where a kid can be President for the day. Someone could be given Mod Powers for a day. Then they'd get to see what it's like to be a Mod.

You could even have a contest like submitting a mini-essay stating why you'd like to be a Mod...or maybe make a phlabbybits type song and have everyone vote on it.

BAMFAD!!!!.....coming soon to thread near you. Everyone, say it with me now....BAMFAD!
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    09 Jun '08 04:59
    Originally posted by uzless
    Like those days where a kid can be President for the day. Someone could be given Mod Powers for a day. Then they'd get to see what it's like to be a Mod.

You could even have a contest like submitting a mini-essay stating why you'd like to be a Mod...or maybe make a phlabbybits type song and have everyone vote on it.

BAMFAD!!!!.....coming soon to thread near you. Everyone, say it with me now....BAMFAD!
    I like this idea. I don't see them doing it necessarily, but I do like it.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '08 01:12
    NEVER give me the chance to be a mod, not even for one minute! Members will PAY! PAY, i say, PAY!!!
  4. Standard memberadim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    On top
    Moves
    10 Jun '08 05:49
    Originally posted by coquette
    NEVER give me the chance to be a mod, not even for one minute! Members will PAY! PAY, i say, PAY!!!
    Yeah, unleash the beast within you, lovely one! LET IT FREE!!!! 😕
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jun '08 13:31
    Originally posted by coquette
    I like your style.... message me ANYTIME.

P-
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 10:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I like your style.... message me ANYTIME.

P-
    PAYPAL

-m 😏
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 05:13
    Originally posted by uzless

Tom Waits press conference stealer....PRSCAJMBO
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Jun '08 02:54
    Mod For A Day ............... hmmmmm... Would I clean "up" the forums 😉 ! Or should I have said "out." 🙂
  9. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    19 Jun '08 12:24
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Mod For A Day ............... hmmmmm... Would I clean "up" the forums 😉 ! Or should I have said "out." 🙂
    Mod For A Day ............... hmmmmm... Would I ban everyone for 3 months to get my monies worth? 🙂[/
  10. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 18:36
    Being a mod is less fun than it sounds. I enjoy it, but you have to be able to put up with everyone thinking you do a crappy job, and that they could do it better. 😀
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 18:441 edit
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    Being a mod is less fun than it sounds. I enjoy it, but you have to be able to put up with everyone thinking you do a crappy job, and that they could do it better. 😀
    I just like to see everyone treated the same !

I do know what the job is like, I have done it on Mirc Chat Channel...Only we had more power so to speak, we had programs where you could actually kick people right off the site...This was last resort of course. And many more terms were used...The only one I have seen here is trolling, and it seems to apply to everything.

So yes, I am aware of the thankless job that it is !

Oh and by the way, I don't think your do a crappy job at all !
  12. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 19:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree