Being able to take back mistake moves!!

Being able to take back mistake moves!!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

Pleeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee...........

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
24 Jul 05

Originally posted by Serendipity
Pleeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee...........
This is the most stupid SiteIdea posted here since KingScotty's free trial for non subscribers.

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

Originally posted by Ravello
This is the most stupid SiteIdea posted here since KingScotty's free trial for non subscribers.
Not for everyone else...just for you cause your so damn intelligent

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
24 Jul 05

Not for everyone else...just for you cause your so damn intelligent
Apparently yes,compared to you I'm a genius.

So tell me what's the point of playing chess if you can take back your wrong moves?

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

So tell me what's the point of playing chess if you can take back your wrong moves?
Whats the poiont of playing chess if most people here use databass and books??

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
24 Jul 05

Whats the poiont of playing chess if most people here use databass and books??
Database and books are allowed,so I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Tell me how you learn complex openings without reading a book or consulting some database or opening database............do you figure out how to play the Sicilian Dragon or the Old Benoni by yourself?

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

And...riddle me this ...if you're a genius compared to me why is my rating higher than yours oh wise one?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
24 Jul 05

And...riddle me this ...if you're a genius compared to me why is my rating higher than yours oh wise one?
Rating is only a number and means nothing and I'm sure that everyone is happy that I don't go around spamming forums with crap like you're doing nowadays.

I have something better to do now,get lost my gullible friend.

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

Rating is only a number and means nothing and I'm sure that everyone is happy that I don't go around spamming forums with crap like you're doing nowadays.

ooohhhhh.....i HIT A REAL RAW NERVE THERE!!!!!!!!!

FRAGILE EGO UH...EXPLAINS ALOT...i

S

Moves
24 Jul 05

lIGHTEN UP RAVELLO X

b
Cheesy

Home

Moves
24 Jul 05

A hand laid is a move played. Learn it!!!

C

Earth Prime

Moves
25 Jul 05

That is official

a

omnipresent

Moves
25 Jul 05

... I coulda won that game.... 😀

Behind ur screen

Moves
25 Jul 05

This is a game to think.

If you don´t think don't play.

If you didn't think enough, just don't make your move. If the time is not enough then make your moves, then play games that have timeouts over 21 days or more, and look for people that will play that way.

g

Moves
25 Jul 05

I think this is actually not a bad idea; however, instead of taking back a move in a game you lost, a better idea would be to allow easy import of a FEN into the "Set Piece" interface. Then, make the "analyze board" feature print out the FEN as you step through the game.

That way, if you or your partner makes a screwy move, or if you just want to replay from a certain position, you can open up the game, move backwards until you have the position you want, copy the FEN, and then import this FEN into a new game.

So, it's not really taking back a move, but just letting you replay a position and avoid a mistake. Since the new game is a set piece, it won't affect ratings.

What do you think?