1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 19:28
    Originally posted by c99ux
    ..about Suggestion number 1. How about making buddies mutual?
    Dunno if that would be possible......but what would happen if you decided to put someone on your buddies list and he didn't want you on his?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 19:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Does FF works well with MSN?
    Does for me.
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 01:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Dunno if that would be possible......but what would happen if you decided to put someone on your buddies list and he didn't want you on his?
    That's why I suggested the "Proposed/Accepted" dialogue first...
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 02:231 edit
    That's why I suggested the "Proposed/Accepted" dialogue first...
    Ah right, I see....now 😳
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 15:091 edit
    Originally sent in a PM from Wayne1324
    >I am the right person to ask.

First be sure that you have firefox remember your username and password.
    It works fine for me and it should work for all of the RHP sister sites.

Do this...
    Click on Tools->Javascript Console

A console will pop up... Click on the big red X at the top of the window to clear the list. Now minimize it.

Go to a users info page and click on "Add To Buddy List". When it finishes, open the javascript console and see if there are any errors.

Wayne1324,
    I hope you don't mind me posting this in the forums too, it might be relevent here for someone else.
    Thank you for your advice, I did like you suggested, opened console, cleared the errors, minimized, tried to add your good self as a buddy, and got sent to the same page: Not logged in to RHP's horribly painful colour scheme.
    EDIT 1: (British English, not spelling mistakes...)
    Well anyway, I logged into RHP and tried it again, and hey presto, it does work there. No errors in that console, either. Went back to TFC and back to square 1. (Not logged in to RHP...)
    EDIT 2: (OK, square 5 because: 1 = ff, 2 = gm, 3 = scripts, 4 = install, 5 = try to add buddy...)

Another thing I noticed while I was doing this experiment: When I open TFC usually I don't need to enter my username & password because FF is clever and remembers my wife's delicious cookies or something like that. However, when juggling between the sites just now, I needed to re-log-in every time...

Any more suggestions?
  6. The sky
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 15:13
    Another thing I noticed while I was doing this experiment: When I open TFC usually I don't need to enter my username & password because FF is clever and remembers my wife's delicious cookies or something like that. However, when juggling between the sites just now, I needed to re-log-in every time...
    My Settings -> My Site Settings -> "Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account"
  7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 15:27
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    My Settings -> My Site Settings -> "Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account"
    Nordlys, that's brilliant, and it works (nearly like I want it to); you are about 96.35% genius.
    Now the only problem is that I can add buddies but I always end up in RHP's eyesore hell...
    Anyone care to add the last 3.65% (get me back to TFC) and make me happy?
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    24 Jul '06 02:26
    Fixed and sorted.
    Thanks, Wayne1324, Doc and Nordles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree