1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 19:00
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I use the RHPTray icon - someone suggested a while back.
    When I try to download/install onto another computer it comes on with the red exclamation mark instead of a red pawn.....is it only possible to have it on one pc or what - I can find nothing about that on the website.
    Anyone know?
    What browser are you using? It might need a cookie. Try logging in on your IE browser to add a cookie and see if that helps. I think I had a similar problem with it not working on my Opera browser. Adding the cookie on IE solved the issue for me.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 19:07
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I use the RHPTray icon - someone suggested a while back.
    When I try to download/install onto another computer it comes on with the red exclamation mark instead of a red pawn.....is it only possible to have it on one pc or what - I can find nothing about that on the website.
    Anyone know?
    You must be logged onto a version of the site using IE. However if you use an alternate browser you must use a different flavour and have enabled the site option to allow multiple logins.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 22:051 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Why wouldn't I? There are plenty of players who fit within my time controls and like to play more than one move a day. I don't complain about how someone else moves. I laugh about it. But what does that have to do with move notification?
    Waiting for move notification (and subsequently having to click links to reach the board, play a move, etc.) is archaic for faster chess games. A good chess server automatically updates the board when the opponent moves.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 22:29
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Waiting for move notification (and subsequently having to click links to reach the board, play a move, etc.) is archaic for faster chess games. A good chess server automatically updates the board when the opponent moves.
    No kiddding? Who would have thunk it.🙄
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 17:47
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    No kiddding? Who would have thunk it.🙄
    Evidently not you.
  6. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 13:15
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Funny how some insist on using a correspondence site to play chess in real time.
    It's funny how some insist on using a correspondance chess site only as a message board...

😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree