1. Earth Prime
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 21:36
    Hey all. I'd like to point out some good moves i've made and see if others see them from the position, but don't want to be called for bragging and such. We should have a forum where people can go and make these statements, but everyone who doesn't care can stay out.
  2. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    26 Apr '05 15:12
    The way you describe it sounds less like bragging and more like learning about the game through discussion of moves you made. I don't think anyone would shout you down for this, although you might learn more talking about bad moves you've made.
    If I've misread you and you are simply talking about a place to go and shout about how wonderful you are, I think it's a bad idea - you deserve to be shouted down for that sort of behaviour.
  3. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '05 16:22
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Hey all. I'd like to point out some good moves i've made and see if others see them from the position, but don't want to be called for bragging and such. We should have a forum where people can go and make these statements, but everyone who doesn't care can stay out.
    My God, what a wonderful idea!!! Sincerely, Trains44
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 May '05 21:38
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Just do it in the Chess forum. That seems highly appropriate for that forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree