1. Philadelphia
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:05
    I don't know if someone has already made this suggestions. However, how about adding a “castling” option in the “analyze board” window? I think it would be easier than moving the King and Rook into their respective positions.🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:09
    Originally posted by TainoBrotha
    I don't know if someone has already made this suggestions. However, how about adding a “castling” option in the “analyze board” window? I think it would be easier than moving the King and Rook into their respective positions.🙂
    don't be lazy and do it yourself 🙂
  3. Philadelphia
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:25
    Originally posted by trevor33
    don't be lazy and do it yourself 🙂
    It's not a matter of being lazy. It is a function available within regular game play. why not have it available in the "analyze board"?
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:39
    It's not a matter of being lazy. It is a function available within regular game play. why not have it available in the "analyze board"?
    because if you were using the analyze board thing and thought you could castle but you couldn't it would mess up your game, they want us to made stupid mistakes.
  6. Philadelphia
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:55
    Originally posted by trevor33
    because if you were using the analyze board thing and thought you could castle but you couldn't it would mess up your game, they want us to made stupid mistakes.
    Why not incorporate the same code in regular game play into the analyze mode?😲
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 19:22
    The same goes for en passants.
    You have to do it in two steps.
  8. Philadelphia
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 19:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The same goes for en passants.
    You have to do it in two steps.
    that's not a bad idea either...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree