Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    26 Jan '05 10:49
    Russ, please change the board colour of the chessbaord, when I play with the Rival piece set.
    The actual is very ugly and it should be very easy to change this.
    Pretty pretty please for the next update...
    th
  2. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    26 Jan '05 14:44
    Speaking of colors I'd like to be able to change the background, maybe a light grey, white is very intense on the eyes.
  3. Standard member jimmyb270
    Top Gun
    27 Jan '05 11:03
    You already have three different colour schemes! I don't know, some people are never satisfied.
  4. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    27 Jan '05 11:07
    Originally posted by jimmyb270
    You already have three different colour schemes! I don't know, some people are never satisfied.
    This was a reply to Nyxie, not to me, no?
    For each chesset there is just one boardcolor (or two, if you count black and white squares )
    th
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    27 Jan '05 11:12
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    Speaking of colors I'd like to be able to change the background, maybe a light grey, white is very intense on the eyes.
    A good dose of www.timeforchess.com is what u need.

    D
  6. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    27 Jan '05 14:57
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    A good dose of www.timeforchess.com is what u need.
    Yep, but I need something else...
    th
  7. 27 Jan '05 15:22
    Originally posted by thire
    Russ, please change the board colour of the chessbaord, when I play with the Rival piece set.
    The actual is very ugly and it should be very easy to change this.
    Pretty pretty please for the next update...
    th
    Did you know CRACKHEAD21 stole your avatar???
  8. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    27 Jan '05 16:07
    No, I did not. Actually I stole this picture somewhere else, I don't care too much...
    But I could not find him: do you know his userid?
    th
  9. Standard member jimmyb270
    Top Gun
    27 Jan '05 16:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by thire
    No, I did not. Actually I stole this picture somewhere else, I don't care too much...
    But I could not find him: do you know his userid?
    th
    I believe it is a pune, or play on words (or possibly just a typo), of the name TRACKHEAD21
  10. Standard member Toe
    27 Jan '05 16:49
    Originally posted by thire
    No, I did not. Actually I stole this picture somewhere else, I don't care too much...
    But I could not find him: do you know his userid?
    th
    It is TRACKHEAD21. The original poster must have made a typo. Must have.
  11. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    27 Jan '05 17:00
    Originally posted by thire
    Russ, please change the board colour of the chessbaord, when I play with the Rival piece set.
    The actual is very ugly and it should be very easy to change this.
    Pretty pretty please for the next update...
    th
    HEY!!! I LIKE the colors!
  12. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    27 Jan '05 18:55
    Originally posted by arrakis
    HEY!!! I LIKE the colors!
    Are you sure we talk about the same colors?
    th
  13. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    27 Jan '05 18:57
    hey TRACKHEAD21:
    you could have asked me when linking to my site for your avatar!
    So?
    th