1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 11:30
    Nothing like that would ever appear without a consultation first anyway. And because I have to code it up too, it is even less likely to happen.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 18:23
    Originally posted by Russ
    Nothing like that would ever appear without a consultation first anyway. And because I have to code it up too, it is even less likely to happen.

-Russ
    Great,consider me consulted and we shall let this thread die peacefully 😏😉
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 19:25
    Ha! Just for you, grumpy old man, I shall revive my idea every now and then with a post up here...!
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 21:27
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Ha! Just for you, grumpy old man, I shall revive my idea every now and then with a post up here...!
    Why,this is wonderful news.Not only have I irked you but you are willing to waste your time trying to irk me.It's a Mc win win sitchiasion(sic).Grumpiness too all ,and too all a grumpy day.😏
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    22 Dec '05 22:18
    I always have the feeling when I am close to checkmating my opponent and when I am making my final move, it will turn out to be not a checkmate yet. I thought of the idea of the analyze board function to be of use to detect a checkmate if you position the pieces around on the board. It will be of use too when I am working through different positions to see whic ...[text shortened]... lyze board function be extended with a checkmate detection? Or is that a bit too much of an aid?
    Those who cannot solve this

Thread 34320

should not play chess!
  6. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 00:41
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Those who cannot solve this

Thread 34320

should not play chess!
    Interesting new use of the word "solve". I will bear it in mind in the future.
  7. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 19:23
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Interesting new use of the word "solve". I will bear it in mind in the future.
    You have a mind?
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 20:09
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    You have a mind?
    Do you need to borrow one?
  9. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 05:54
    This is the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.
  10. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 12:40
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    This is the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.
    Now, take a pill and become more relaxed. It is not to help out where mentally I am lacking something, I just wanted a functionality to aid in detection so I can quickly figure out different positions and receiving a conformation at the end of each position for a checkmate position. Call it lazyness, if you really feel you need to say something bad about it.
  11. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 16:21
    Now, take a pill and become more relaxed. It is not to help out where mentally I am lacking something, I just wanted a functionality to aid in detection so I can quickly figure out different positions and receiving a conformation at the end of each position for a checkmate position. Call it lazyness, if you really feel you need to say something bad about it.
    I do... and I will.
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 16:25
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.
    Likewise with check.

🙄

D
  13. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 16:32
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Likewise with check.

🙄

D
    Touche

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree