1. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 22:13
    The recent community votes were extremely successful (at least in participation) due to them being advertised via "Chess Host" PMs to all subscribers.

Would it not be a good idea to send "Chess Host" PMs giving the closing date for entries into the 2007 Championship Tournament?

It is the biggest and best tournament of the year, open to all, and it would be great if we could get nearer to the 2500 maximum field.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Dec '06 01:21
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    The recent community votes were extremely successful (at least in participation) due to them being advertised via "Chess Host" PMs to all subscribers.

Would it not be a good idea to send "Chess Host" PMs giving the closing date for entries into the 2007 Championship Tournament?

It is the biggest and best tournament of the year, open to all, and it would be great if we could get nearer to the 2500 maximum field.
    I agree 110%.
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 18:011 edit

i agree as i got asked by alot of my clan how i knew about it,but if you send a PM to all subscribers im sure the tournament will be alot more competetive.

Rec'd.🙂
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 01:02

Gets my rec. I won't be entering myself this year but it'd be wicked to see 1000 players in a tournie, that would be mental!! 😀
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 01:061 edit

News ticker!

7th post. Thread 32271

D
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 03:26
    i also think the pairing should be original, you want to see the best engines sorry PLAYERS go through to the final rounds.
  7. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 09:152 edits

yes !

i just messaged both russ and chris with this great idea,

if you do then please put
    ""Chess Host" the 2007 Championship Tourny "

as your message description so they will know just to delete it and not waste time reading every message.

flex 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree