1. London
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 13:56
    Russ,

Could you take the boards off the front page in this version of the site? And make the playing game boards smaller? I'd love to have a version of the site I don't have to scramble to minimise every time my boss walks around.

Please? Pretty please?

LH
  2. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 22:45
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    And make the playing game boards smaller?
    You know that you have control of the board size? Click on "My Settings" and select 'My Board Settings' from the drop down menu...
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 04:25
    Russ,

Could you take the boards off the front page in this version of the site? And make the playing game boards smaller? I'd love to have a version of the site I don't have to scramble to minimise every time my boss walks around.

Please? Pretty please?

LH
    This is why I never enter the site from the main page.
  4. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 14:55
    My boss actually likes me playing chess. He some how gets the impression it improves my problem solving ability. 😉
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 15:39
    Originally posted by lausey
    My boss actually likes me playing chess. He some how gets the impression it improves my problem solving ability. 😉
    I am my boss.

I can play at home or at work, but not during lessons, although I have used the site as part of a lesson topic.

See, there's an educational feature to this site!
  6. The sky
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 17:40
    Russ,

Please? Pretty please?

LH
    At least as importantly, it should be possible to switch off the avatars in the forums.

The boards on the front page can be easily avoided by avoiding the front page (I almost never visit it anyway).
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 19:22
    Russ,

Please? Pretty please?

LH
    Would Jesus play chess on company time?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree