1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 03:01
    Red Hot Pawn is an online community within which there are private clans and clubs or families with shared interests and priorities.
    “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” ―Leo Tolstoy (Anna Karenina) Are you happy?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 15:15
    Earlier, I sent this message to robbie carrobie - and it's for GHOST HUNTER as well - on Thread 166701 on the General Forum.

I do not want any posts removed; I'd prefer that this kind of stuff remains in their posting record for others to see.

But I would be interested in the web site's view on whether I have said the right thing in the light of your child protection policy. Furthermore, I would like all this to be aired in public and not in private.

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    i have no doubt the creep FMF pretended to be a girl on here, a place where kids play, motives to me are very sinister...

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    why did FMF come on here and pretend to be a girl knowing there is possibly 13 year olds playing. thats beyond creepy.hope to get some web cam action bloody pervert

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?

If you genuinely believe that anyone ~ including me ~ is posing (or has posed) any kind of danger to minors who are members of this site, you should report it immediately to RHP's admin or moderators.

It's very important that you, robbie (or whoever you are in real life) do exactly the right thing now regarding allegations or suspicions of child abuse and not make light of it or use insinuations as message board banter.

I strongly recommend that you ~ and GHOST HUNTER ~ let the web site know the reasons for your suspicions.

This would demonstrate that you recognize this to be a deadly serious issue affecting the real lives of children and that you are able to act responsibly when you think something is going on that might be a threat to children's welfare.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 12:211 edit
    Any news, Drew? Either from you or from site admin or the alleged minor or the alleged minor's ostensible guardian?

I have heard of 12-yr olds who could whup most of us RHP-lers OTB and I see no reason to bar them from playing here. (Possibly some sort of oversight or supervision is in order.)

Realistically, this is a pretty tame site and I rather doubt that cyber-pedophiles are casing RHP as a probable/possible hunting ground.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree