1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 10:18
    When I see a skull, I see my opponent friendly reach me his hand, saying: "Sorry, chap, I resign because I don't have the time to move."
  2. Standard memberGBubbles
    Reverend
    Chicago
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 20:34
    I used to send reminders way back in the day, but I found that people who weren't moving anyway, tended to ignore them. So I put in my profile that any "official" game (clan, tourny, etc) I won't be sending reminders - pay attention. I myself have gotten clobbered with it in games I was actually winning but couldn't move in because of whatever reason. Once, I had my computer die on me and it took a few days to get things back up and running, and guess what? I lost like 3 games to timeouts because of it. That's life. In friendly games, on the rare occasion I play them anymore, I send reminders. I also tend to check my opponents' other games to see if he's not moving in any of them or just mine. If he's silent across the board, I figure something's come up and leave it. If he's moving, but ignoring our game, he gets the axe.
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 02:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I would expect the same if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak.

Why would you switch shoes in the middle of an OTB game?
    I'd cry foul. 🙁
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 03:34
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Why would you switch shoes in the middle of an OTB game?
    I'd cry foul. 🙁
    Only if there is a foot odor problem. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree