1. Joined
    09 Oct '11
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 20:56
    I think it would be helpful and beneficial to inform the tournament entrants as well as the clan leaders when challenges are complete as well as their status as to win or loss. It's time consuming for clan leaders to keep going back through challenges to see what's goi.g on. Also, if a player advances in a tournament or is knocked out would be helpful via notifications. Thanks for your consideration.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 13:54
    Originally posted by TSchabo
    I think it would be helpful and beneficial to inform the tournament entrants as well as the clan leaders when challenges are complete as well as their status as to win or loss. It's time consuming for clan leaders to keep going back through challenges to see what's goi.g on. Also, if a player advances in a tournament or is knocked out would be helpful via notifications. Thanks for your consideration.
    This isn't going to happen.
    It's far too much info for Russ to code and impliment.
    I keep a spreadsheet for my own status in tournaments and as a clan leader to know how challenges are going on.
    For the clan page, I just look at clan members info , see who has completed games since I last updated it, look on their record for games completed, click it and then look on the results page for the score.
    Ok it's time consuming but as long as you do it quite often you can keep on top of it easily

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree