1. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 01:15
    Clan challenge availability

Would it be possible to have the clan challenge settings allow you to be available for matches in one clan but not the other? Right now it appears your either available for all or none.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 01:211 edit
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV

Would it be possible to have the clan challenge settings allow you to be available for matches in one clan but not the other? Right now it appears your either available for all or none.
    This feature is nice, as I've told other clan leaders I was ready for a few games while playing a few for the other clan I was in. Back in the day....

While we are at it, would be nice to have a match count for each clan. I want to play 2 matches for this clan, and 2 for that... and if I have 1 match going, I have one for the clan leader.

P-
  3. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 01:33
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    This feature is nice, as I've told other clan leaders I was ready for a few games while playing a few for the other clan I was in. Back in the day....

While we are at it, would be nice to have a match count for each clan. I want to play 2 matches for this clan, and 2 for that... and if I have 1 match going, I have one for the clan leader.

P-
    Yes.

I would say it would also be nice to have the clan match result show up per clan on your performance page. Is that what you meant?

As I do not have more then one clans match completed I cannot tell if this is already available.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 01:45
    Yes.

I would say it would also be nice to have the clan match result show up per clan on your performance page. Is that what you meant?

As I do not have more then one clans match completed I cannot tell if this is already available.
    Your feature would be nice, and I would like to add that there should be a number of matches you want to play for clan one vs. clan 2.

I might want to play 2 matches at all times with clan one... and 2 matches for clan 2.

If I have one match going on in clan one, I have one spot. If I have no matches in clan 2, I have 2 spots.

My leaders would know I am available for 1 or 2 full matches. That way I wouldn't need to PM a leader saying "please give me 2 matches, and no more" while I tell the other clan leader, "Please give me one more match, I only want 2".

P-
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 01:501 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Your feature would be nice, and I would like to add that there should be a number of matches you want to play for clan one vs. clan 2.

I might want to play 2 matches at all times with clan one... and 2 matches for clan 2.

If I have one match going on in clan one, I have one spot. If I have no matches in clan 2, I have 2 spots.

My leaders would k " while I tell the other clan leader, "Please give me one more match, I only want 2".

P-
    That's also a good suggestion.
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 03:07
    A bunch of excellent ideas.
  7. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 02:21
    Undoubtely that are some quite good ideas.
  8. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 11:42

Any new thoughts on this?
  9. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:56
    Any new thoughts on this?
    I like this idea.

May be someone else from the Silent Majority Clan would like to post here so that someone else from the same clan can 'recommend' it and therefore keep it up on the 'rec' list and in the eyes of the admins?
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 08:20
    Originally posted by Hindstein
    I like this idea.

May be someone else from the Silent Majority Clan would like to post here so that someone else from the same clan can 'recommend' it and therefore keep it up on the 'rec' list and in the eyes of the admins?
    Undoubtely that are some quite good ideas.

D
  11. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 17:57
    Thanks for the feed back you two. Very valuable indeed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree