1. Standard memberSbecspeledrX
    Pencampwr Maes-e
    Treffynnon.
    Moves
    24 Sep '04 18:04
    How about putting Won Drawn Lost in that order rather than the current WLD. It seems more intuative and would look more like a footie table then 😀
  2. Standard membernoodlepdx
    Kibitzing Regicides
    Portland, Oregon
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 03:55
    I've never seen a table listed in that order. It's always W-L-D. Is this the little-endian:middle-endian::Europe:U.S. thing all over? BTW I prefer little-endian dates, myself, but not W-L-D ratios.

And while we are at least tangentially on the subject, I would like to see W-L-D ratios used to rank clans instead of the point system. Rankings would be determined by win*(# of participants) - loss*(# of participants).
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 09:33
    Originally posted by noodlepdx
    I've never seen a table listed in that order. It's always W-L-D. Is this the little-endian:middle-endian::Europe:U.S. thing all over? BTW I prefer little-endian dates, myself, but not W-L-D ratios.

And while we are at least tangentially on the subject, I would like to see W-L-D ratios used to rank clans instead of the point system. Rankings would be determined by win*(# of participants) - loss*(# of participants).
    AFAIK, Russ has a big clan league update coming. I'd guess (hope) that the rankings system would be changed to add a bit more meaning to the league standings.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree