1. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 00:05
    It would be neat to have the option for there to be a link on every clan's page so that you could see what the win/loss ratio was between clan X and clan Y. Something similar to the "My performance vs." feature that is on everyone's profile page. I realize that such a format would really only work for clan leaders, so maybe have something like a search bar for members that are not clan leaders.

Basically, I thought such an option would be neat simply for the people who like to see that kind of stuff. Just a thought. 🙂
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 12:00
    Originally posted by beatlemania
    It would be neat to have the option for there to be a link on every clan's page so that you could see what the win/loss ratio was between clan X and clan Y. Something similar to the "My performance vs." feature that is on everyone's profile page. I realize that such a format would really only work for clan leaders, so maybe have something like a search ...[text shortened]... would be neat simply for the people who like to see that kind of stuff. Just a thought. 🙂
    I do my own on a spreadsheet.
    If you're interested since 2012:-
    Yorks Laikers v Tolkien - won 2 lost 1 points for 12 points away 6
    Yorks Laikers v Cpu won 1 +6 points
    We've never played Pure Poison.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree