1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 02:38
    Can our clan have an inner clan tourney? We have five frive members who are willing to participate but I heard we needed eight for an inner clan tourney.

Would it be too much trouble for us to have our own tourney? Would I be upsetting something else by changing the rules on this one?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 15:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Can our clan have an inner clan tourney? We have five frive members who are willing to participate but I heard we needed eight for an inner clan tourney.

Would it be too much trouble for us to have our own tourney? Would I be upsetting something else by changing the rules on this one?
    Why not start a club tourney? Same difference really.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 17:29

I think it's site policy to have at least eight contenders.

* To make one exception will not do. Probably the software has to allow for smaller numbers and then this should be available to all (private) tournaments

* At the present situation you can invite additional people to your tournament and post them the key. (I took part in a tournament of a clan I didn't belong to by personal invitation 😉 )
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 23:17
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Why not start a club tourney? Same difference really.
    Is it really?
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Mar '11 00:032 edits
    Yaaa, post me an invite with a key and I'll resign my offered games...you can make the numbers up with a couple of invited 'guests,' prepared to do likewise, yet keeping it a clan only affair.
    I'd imagine this isn't a route that those protecting their stats would be happy to offer but hey, what's in an RHP stat ?? NO to the gift of points though 😛
    EDIT +: You could call this 'The Tool Wars Championship ( with mercenaries )' 😀
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 06:39
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Yaaa, post me an invite with a key and I'll resign my offered games...you can make the numbers up with a couple of invited 'guests,' prepared to do likewise, yet keeping it a clan only affair.
    I'd imagine this isn't a route that those protecting their stats would be happy to offer but hey, what's in an RHP stat ?? NO to the gift of points though 😛
    EDIT +: You could call this 'The Tool Wars Championship ( with mercenaries )' 😀
    your rating: 2200. Yeah, I'd love to invite you to play in our tourney 😛
    Are you kidding man?

Actually, I'm not sure I understood the whole of your post anyway.

What is an RHP stat? enough to know that if the number next to a persons name is more than 1600 , I'm going to have to do a strip-tease with a cherry on top to make them slip up and give me any hope of winning 😉
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 16:36
    your rating: 2200. Yeah, I'd love to invite you to play in our tourney 😛
    Are you kidding man?

Actually, I'm not sure I understood the whole of your post anyway.

What is an RHP stat? enough to know that if the number next to a persons name is more than 1600 , I'm going to have to do a strip-tease with a cherry on top to make them slip up and give me any hope of winning 😉
    He was offering his services to make up the numbers. He would resign all the games he got within 3 moves so that neitehr his rating of the opoonets woudl be affected.

His stats would then show that he had suffered losses to lower rated players. Some higher rated players would worry about this, RevRsleeker doesn't mind.

Please do not do a strip-tease with a cherry on top. I have seen the photos lol
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Mar '11 00:40
    Originally posted by adramforall
    He was offering his services to make up the numbers. He would resign all the games he got within 3 moves so that neitehr his rating of the opoonets woudl be affected.

His stats would then show that he had suffered losses to lower rated players. Some higher rated players would worry about this, RevRsleeker doesn't mind.

Please do not do a strip-tease with a cherry on top. I have seen the photos lol
    Oh! Thnx for the clarification.

No. I wont go for that. I'll just wait til I get enough willing participating people to start this tourney.

I really dont want to be associated with anything that seems contraversial, even though it seems all good.
    Thnx everyone

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree