Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    26 Nov '11 11:28
    ...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    26 Nov '11 11:49
    Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!
  3. 26 Nov '11 12:03
    I would like to see more tournaments with a 1/7 timeout ratio - I find 3 days per move to be frustrating
  4. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    26 Nov '11 12:12
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!
    I firmly agree KEW but nuthin' wrong with being second on the priority list as well as FIRST
  5. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    26 Nov '11 16:02
    Originally posted by LEUR
    ...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...
    HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one
  6. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    26 Nov '11 20:16
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one
    ...am swimming as hard as I can guys...
  7. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    26 Nov '11 22:36
    I don't want ANYTHING that might slow down the banded-tournament thingy. After we've got that, then it's safe to start another hare ....
  8. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    26 Nov '11 22:49
    Did we all contact admin' with regard to the 'TER in clubs' ??
    'send feedback,' with the box header 'miscellaneous' does NOT apparently work lol, did anyone get a reply ?? ..perhaps another route is now required.
  9. 28 Nov '11 05:43
    I also enjoy the 21/0 games ;-)