1. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 11:28
    ...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 11:49
    Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!
  3. Joined
    17 Jan '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 12:03
    I would like to see more tournaments with a 1/7 timeout ratio - I find 3 days per move to be frustrating
  4. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 12:12
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!
    I firmly agree KEW but nuthin' wrong with being second on the priority list as well as FIRST 😀
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 16:02
    Originally posted by LEUR
    ...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...
    HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one 😀
  6. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 20:16
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one 😀
    ...am swimming as hard as I can guys...
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 22:36
    I don't want ANYTHING that might slow down the banded-tournament thingy. After we've got that, then it's safe to start another hare ....
  8. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 22:49
    Did we all contact admin' with regard to the 'TER in clubs' ??
    'send feedback,' with the box header 'miscellaneous' does NOT apparently work lol, did anyone get a reply ?? ..perhaps another route is now required.
  9. Standard memberjoeboy69
    Angazi
    South Africa
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 05:43
    I also enjoy the 21/0 games ;-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree