1. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '07 14:07
    I am new to this site, and haven't gotten to know all it's features yet. But something I would really like, is the possibility of attaching comments to the games I am playing. There have already been some games where I may have lost some of my tactical ideas, because of the long timeout, and number of games (and I have "only" 20 games running simultanously at the moment).
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Mar '07 14:32
    Originally posted by EspenMA
    I am new to this site, and haven't gotten to know all it's features yet. But something I would really like, is the possibility of attaching comments to the games I am playing. There have already been some games where I may have lost some of my tactical ideas, because of the long timeout, and number of games (and I have "only" 20 games running simultanously at the moment).
    Use the notebook facility to the right of the game board. When it's your move, after you have entered notes, click submit move (without making a move) to save the notes.

D
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '07 17:26
    I'm going to have myself declared legally blind tomorrow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree