1. Standard memberPaulisfree2be
    Shanghai China
    Shanghai
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 22:49
    Would save time if one could create mutiple open invites of the same game type at once.

Simple Example: ratings >1500, white, 6 games - create.

Simply change the screen to have a poplist containing numbers, that refers to how many games the user wants created with the selected parameters.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 20:03
    I think that could easily be abused, but I could see up to 6 at a time being a useful feature.

On a similar note, I think it would be awesome to be able to create paired games. That is one as white, one as black where if the opponent accepts one, they accept both (of course they could just accept both and delete one, but then I'll just delete the one they keep =0 )
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 00:01
    Originally posted by zebano

On a similar note, I think it would be awesome to be able to create paired games. That is one as white, one as black where if the opponent accepts one, they accept both (of course they could just accept both and delete one, but then I'll just delete the one they keep =0 )
    That idea has been suggested and supported before. (You probably know that though) Still an excellent idea.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 02:062 edits
    Paired games would be good, whereby if the person who accepts them can either play both or neither - ie, delete one and they both are deleted; once 2 moves are made in one game neither game can be deleted.

Not six open invites at once though - too many - imagine the open invites page - or would that be pages?
  5. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 04:21
    Instead of multiple open invites how about a cookie that would remember your last entry and save them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree