1. Joined
    26 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 17:07
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    Is this just because you aren't good enough to have any tournament victories???
    Perhaps you and Irax could set up a 'no tournament victories' support group. 😛
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 23:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    I am behind on the tournament code in general (the round progression before round completion is still sat unreleased in a near finished state.)

It is going to happen, but as always, it is just a matter of time.

Unfortunately, I can't commit to a time for getting this in place, because I never hit my self imposed deadlines anyway...😳

-Russ
    Thanks Russ, It's good to get feedback on your progress, even if you had to insert one of those blushing icons!
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 23:20
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    Is this just because you aren't good enough to have any tournament victories???
    ItalyBoyTroll?
  4. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '06 11:07
    BUMP
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 10:58
    Originally posted by Irax
    BUMP
    Bump
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 16:47
    Originally posted by Irax
    Can we have a facility to create our own tournaments. I asked Russ in June if he could create a private tournament for me and some people. He said that it will be possible for users to do this themselves "Soon".

Please can we have this?
    This could be a bit of an extension of a site idea I proposed a while ago.

The original site idea is here
    Thread 52938

and Russ' comments on it are here...
    Thread 72076

You'll have to read my posts in the original site idea thread to understand the following...
    An addition could be made to my original idea, so that private tournaments could be achieved, ie: the system assigns a unique ID to a tournament details (maybe the creator would choose that it was a private invite only tournament so that it wouldn't show up on the list of possible tournaments), which the creator could then distribute around to the invitees. They could then say that they are interested in this tournament, and once everybody has done it, the tournament would kick off.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree