1. Graceland.
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 01:09
    May I suggest that RHP changes it stance to incorporate a site ban should users copy posts and threads without the user and RHP's consent ?

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these forums. Whilst RHP itself can do very little to prevent this type of behaviour, rectifying its ToS to prohibit such acts and following up on any such transgressions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 02:15
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    May I suggest that RHP changes it stance to incorporate a site ban should users copy posts and threads without the user and RHP's consent ?

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these ...[text shortened]... sions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
    Why in the world would anyone care? Let me tell you why they would care. They would really be upset that if they posted something so absolutely ludicris that they would be embarrassed that others would see it.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 03:29

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these ...[text shortened]... sions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
    You should put a copyright notice in your posts so some devious minded person doesn't quote you.
  4. Under Cover
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 07:50
    Last I checked, once you post in a public Forum, you lose any right to privacy on the post.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 12:44

Pcaspian.
    Why now? This has occurred for a long time. Many have paid homage to Ivanhoe on that site with his quotes.
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 21:20

Pcaspian.
    You really have nothing better to say to ostracize Cribs,uh?

You have nothing left to criticize at the point that you propose a ban for ''copying and pasting'' Rhp posts to FW.

Maybe you forgot that your friend ivanhoe (who probably is the one who recced your crappy proposal) used to copy and paste pieces of posts of FW,to show what Cribs was doing at his site (like if anyone cared).

Which is the danger in copying and pasting posts to other sites?
    Bible thumpers like RBHILL do it everyday ,many guys do it everyday,but you never complained,you complain only when is Cribs to do it.
    Hypocrite.

You can stop remarking at everypost of yours that Dr.Scribbles is Cribs,like if no one already knows it, because Russ know it since months and if he doesn't care I don't see why you should.
    You're pedant like no one else here.

By the way your proposal is one of the worst ever posted here,but I know that it wasn't really a proposal,it was only a way to continue your own personal fight against Cribs.

Get a life or real life enemies,you're pathethic.
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 22:34

Pcaspian.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

8. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 22:37

Pcaspian.
    (wiping tears from my eyes)

Your post is the funniest thing I've read here since Shavixmir's
    'shaving' thread.

Banning people for copying information that was freely posted in
    a public forum.

That is just rich beyond measure.

It is worth $30 a year just for moments like this; I can't thank Russ
    enough for times like this!

Nemesio
  9. Joined
    20 Feb '02
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 23:101 edit

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments ...[text shortened]... HP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
    are you not copying content from a post from another site (Forum Wars) and posting it here without that users permission (Dr. Cribs) yourself? Bit hypocritical that isnt it? Are not you betraying the trust of a user of Forum Wars by posting information from that site on RHP about his identity that you now would be sensitive or sensationalist? So whats your point? Do you have one or is this just some elaborate fuss about nothing just so you can make mention of Dr Scribbles and Cribs in one sentance in the hope that russ might read it?

Get a life.

Andrew

10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 23:221 edit
    This is a very good Site Idea. Imagine what the Internet would be like if all sites implemented it.
  11. Graceland.
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 23:471 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    HA HA ... HA HA

I think even my 10 year old niece comes across as more mature in online forums and you claim to be what, 60 ?
  12. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    10 Mar '05 00:30
    This is all you have to say?
    Do you think that your is a ''mature'' proposal?
  13. Joined
    09 Mar '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '05 00:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    09 Mar '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '05 00:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    10 Mar '05 05:12

I think even my 10 year old niece comes across as more mature in online forums and you claim to be what, 60 ?
    HA HA HA HA HA HA...60? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Where did I make this magical claim, pcaspian. I will resign all of
    my games at RHP and never come back to the site again if you can
    find a post where I insinuate being 60.

You are a laugh-riot!

Yes, pcaspian, you are super mature, asking Russ to ban people for
    posting public content from this site on another site with proper the
    proper citation.

We should all take lessons from you in maturity.

Nemesio

60...that's a good one...60.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree