1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 20:05
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    [b]That's right. You should take it up with him there instead of embarassing yourself here in Site Ideas. This is the wrong place to air your grievances about other sites.

Ironic that a person banned from RHP for such a long period, who then trolled the site under other alias's, only to have those acc ...[text shortened]... school me on RHP etiquete.

Curious, who did you have to bribe to be allowed back ? šŸ˜‰

[/b]
    Again.
    Everyone knows it already,Russ included,so stop this crap and move on if you can.

I wonder if in February 2006 you will still be posting ''you who were banned from Rhp,etc,etc,.......''
  2. Graceland.
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 21:391 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Again.
    Everyone knows it already,Russ included,so stop this crap and move on if you can.

I wonder if in February 2006 you will still be posting ''you who were banned from Rhp,etc,etc,.......''

Actually no-one, Russ included, is forcing you from reading this post. As such, should you wish to add anything to the discussion, please do, alternately perhaps you can ignore this post and let Cribs speak for himself. Move on if you can ?

pc
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 21:55
    [b]Again.

Actually no-one, Russ included, is forcing you from reading this post. As such, should you wish to add anything ...[text shortened]... ely perhaps you can ignore this post and let Cribs speak for himself. Move on if you can ?

pc[/b]
    It's not a matter of ''being forced to read that post'' as you say,the fact is that you're obsessed by Cribs and you put the fact that he's been banned and returned in almost every post directed at him.

You put up this thread because of your obsession with him and ForumWars and this is becoming pretty ridiculous.

I don't have nothing to add to the discussion since your is an absurd proposal and impossible to realize.
    I also feel the need to speak for Cribs (even if he's a grown up man and can defend for himself) when people like you or ivanhoe continuosly try to provoke him and try to put him under a ''bad light''.

You know what I'm talking about so don't come here like you don't.
  4. Graceland.
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 22:40
    It's not a matter of ''being forced to read that post'' as you say,the fact is that you're obsessed by Cribs and you put the fact that he's been banned and returned in almost every post directed at him.

Not at all. I find it rather hypocritical when a person, such as Cribs, attempts to direct me towards what RHP etiquete should entail, considering he was banned for a lengthy time from this site. One would expect the opposite from such a person.

I also feel the need to speak for Cribs (even if he's a grown up man and can defend for himself) when people like you or ivanhoe continuosly try to provoke him and try to put him under a ''bad light''.

Actually Ivan's posts are copied to FW, a site hosted by Cribs. When such behaviour stops, or the constant hi-jacking of threads by the same 4 or 5 individuals, whilst I don't speak for Ivan, I've little doubt he'll paint Cribs in a 'bad light'.

If you have any more to say, please do, alternately lets put this down as a difference of opinion and let Cribs speak for himself.

pc
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 22:51
    [b]It's not a matter of ''being forced to read that post'' as you say,the fact is that you're obsessed by Cribs and you put the fact that he's been banned and returned in almost every post directed at him.

Not at all. I find it rather hypocritical when a person, such as Cribs, attempts to direct me towards ...[text shortened]... alternately lets put this down as a difference of opinion and let Cribs speak for himself.

pc[/b]
    Ok,I'll leave at this point as a difference of opinion and let Cribs speak for himself..............
  6. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:06
    Actually Ivan's posts are copied to FW, a site hosted by Cribs. When such behaviour stops, or the constant hi-jacking of threads by the same 4 or 5 individuals, whilst I don't speak for Ivan, I've little doubt he'll paint Cribs in a 'bad light'.

I love how you speak for Ivanhoe.

If you have any more to say, please do, alternately lets put this down as a difference of opinion and let Cribs speak for himself.

But then issue an imperative to 'let Cribs speak for himself.'

Your delicate sense of irony is a sight to behold.

I await your rational defense of 'posts as property' or 'all rights
    reserved' notion.

Nemesio
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:09

What issue would you have me address? I'm willing to speak for myself, but this Site Ideas forum is hardly the place to do it.
  8. Graceland.
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:14
    What issue would you have me address? I'm willing to speak for myself, but this Site Ideas forum is hardly the place to do it.

Oh, I've little for you to address, seems however that others (Nemesio, Ravello) feel the need to reply on your behalf. As such I merely suggest that you're confident enough to address any issues (as you've done quite confidently) yourself.

thanks.
  9. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:17
    Oh, I've little for you to address, seems however that others (Nemesio, Ravello) feel the need to reply on your behalf. As such I merely suggest that you're confident enough to address any issues (as you've done quite confidently) yourself.
    You are truly an inspiration and the wind beneath my wings.

Nemesio
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:21

Oh, I've little for you to address
    Very well. I think the proper thing for you to do is to ask the moderators to delete this thread. It had no business being started in the Site Ideas forum in the first place. If you have a beef with me, there are better places to Debate it, get Spiritual about it, or Battle it out. It doesn't belong here.
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:25
    Very well. I think the proper thing for you to do is to ask the moderators to delete this thread. It had no business being started in the Site Ideas forum in the first place. If you have a beef with me, there are better places to Debate it, get Spiritual about it, or Battle it out. It doesn't belong here.
    I asked Phlabibit if he can move this to Debates some minutes ago................
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 23:28
    I asked Phlabibit if he can move this to Debates some minutes ago................
    Now that's a Site Idea!
  13. Internet
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 01:05
    As Xantos pointed out, he was sarcastic. There is little an individual can do to protect himself from copyright infringements.
    So what if he was being sarcastic? If you hadn't replied later in the thread, I would have thought, that your original suggestion was meant as a joke.

However, you can indeed claim your copyright if you wish to do so. Of course you can do little to enforce it as a regular user, as you point out, but how do you suggest that Russ enforce it and why should he enforce it?

If you can honestly say, that you're offended when someone copies a silly post of a chess site, you're too fragile to spend time on the internet.
  14. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 01:27
    Originally posted by Svin1
    So what if he was being sarcastic? If you hadn't replied later in the thread, I would have thought, that your original suggestion was meant as a joke.
    I have been desparately hoping that pcaspian would let us off the hook and just
    say, 'I was pulling your chickens, guys. Boy did I have you believing in that
    stupid idea.'

You know, sorta like when Ivanhoe claimed that his head's explosion was all
    part of a master plan to demonstrate what insults do to a forum.

Nemesio
  15. Graceland.
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 02:17
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I have been desparately hoping

Did you mean: desperately ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree