1. Kalispell, MT
    Moves
    16 Aug '08 01:31
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Ha! More proof that you don't actually do ANY mod work here.
    Guess how many of mine have been deleted?
    Now add to a single digit number
    Thats Phlab's audits!

-GIN
  2. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 13:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 13:40
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    I strongly feel there should be a way of deleting your own post that you put in a thread even if it has been there for some days. It is common for people to produce posts only to decide that they were a horrible mistake after it is too late to re-edit them. For example, yesterday I made a post in the “Obama speaks of the Bible” thread by mistake an ...[text shortened]... y in that post is literally nothing! I would like to delete that post.

How many of you agree?
    I agree. I've written some fairly idiotic things I'd like to see removed. Some
    of the ones I liked has been removed for various reasons, but not the ones
    I don't like. It's a conspiracy and I intend to revenge. Just so you all know.

Also, I want to be able to delete my own games. That'd be great! I've
    seriously messed up some games in my days, and it would be nice if
    no one ever got to see them.

I have spoken. Let it be so.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 14:23
    Ha! More proof that you don't actually do ANY mod work here.
    You don't know me, MAN! I invented 3 of the 4 most POWERFUL MOD TOOLS MONEY CAN BUY!

P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 14:23
    Originally posted by Nowakowski
    Guess how many of mine have been deleted?
    Now add to a single digit number
    Thats Phlab's audits!

-GIN
    Who are you?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 05:38
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    I strongly feel there should be a way of deleting your own post that you put in a thread even if it has been there for some days. It is common for people to produce posts only to decide that they were a horrible mistake after it is too late to re-edit them. For example, yesterday I made a post in the “Obama speaks of the Bible” thread by mistake an ...[text shortened]... y in that post is literally nothing! I would like to delete that post.

How many of you agree?
    You have an hour to fix it up...Always best not to say anything in anger. Sleep on it, if you still feel the same way the next day, say your peace. Just make sure you don't say anything that could be breaking one of the TOS rules.

Sometimes, like in your case where it is way to late. If you get a hold of one of the Forum Mods, and you are not considered to be a trouble maker, they may even remove the post for you quickly. Even I have asked, and had posts removed. I am not even on the Christmas card list with them. 😉
  7. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 11:45
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You don't know me, MAN! I invented 3 of the 4 most POWERFUL MOD TOOLS MONEY CAN BUY!

P-
    I bet one of them was a TRACKBALL with a big, red button marked "BAN!" on it.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 15:25
    I bet one of them was a TRACKBALL with a big, red button marked "BAN!" on it.
    Shhhhh!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree