1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 05:26
    So many clans fizzle out because the clan leader either disappears or doesn't renew his subscription. If there was a Deputy Clan Leader position that person could take over the task of organising games for the rest of the clan. Wouldn't have anything to do in normal times, of course.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 14:18
    Suggested many times, strongly supported, unarguably excellent suggestion, not implemented. It must be too great a challenge for the code monkeys.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 16:26
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    So many clans fizzle out because the clan leader either disappears or doesn't renew his subscription. If there was a Deputy Clan Leader position that person could take over the task of organising games for the rest of the clan. Wouldn't have anything to do in normal times, of course.
    [143508][/143508]
    The thread shown above (if I've done it right) shows some possible answers to the missing leader question
    There are as you say a lot of inactive clans on the list.
    I think a lot of people start clans on a whim and then get tired of , or don't have time for,the work involved.
    I don't think a deputy leader is the answer.
    I would like to see a clan list that just includes all the recently active clans so I could issue challenges that have half a chance of a response instead of finding a possible challenge to discover the clan is inactive
    Filtering the list on "last challenge" doesn't work as it includes challenges dished out to inactive clans.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 16:37
    Ok , that didn't work then!!
    If I fail again, can someone please tell me how to do it?
    [threadid][/143508]
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    [threadid][/143508]
    Hi Dave 🙂
    [threadid]ThreadNumber[/threadid]

EDIT: Hit 'reply and quote,' to someone's correct presented link, if ever you want to see how a game, player profile or a thread link etc is formed...you can also post 'you tube' links on private forum etc etc. Although shown above, your own is below, in complete form:

Thread 143508
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 19:39
    Originally posted by venda
    [threadid][/143508]
    FAQ

All the answers here
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 20:10
    Cheers Dean.
    The syntax isn't very clear in the faq

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree