1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 17:43
    I know you can display a message on your page when your vacation flag is up.
    I would like to be able to display a message for all my current opponents to see WITHOUT having to use the vacation flag, e.g "Can't play any games this week end - back on Monday"
    This would also be good for non subs who don't have a vacation flag option
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 11:18
    Originally posted by venda
    I know you can display a message on your page when your vacation flag is up.
    I would like to be able to display a message for all my current opponents to see WITHOUT having to use the vacation flag, e.g "Can't play any games this week end - back on Monday"
    This would also be good for non subs who don't have a vacation flag option
    supported
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 11:52
    You could display current status information on your profile page.
    That's probably not the solution you were really looking for, but it's still better than nothing.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 12:42
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You could display current status information on your profile page.
    That's probably not the solution you were really looking for, but it's still better than nothing.
    I only tend to look on a players profile page at the start of a game so I don't expect others look at mine very often but thanks for the suggestion
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 12:42
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    supported
    Thanks
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    I only tend to look on a players profile page at the start of a game so I don't expect others look at mine very often but thanks for the suggestion
    Where do the vacation messages appear when someone uses them? I haven't used that feature and haven't really paid attention to it?

edit--> OK, I answered my own question. The vacation message appears at the top of the profile page.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '14 10:25
    And you have the rest of the "About..." section to post whatever the heck you want, so I don't see the point of this. Adding features for non-subs I would hope is way, WAY down the priority list.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '14 17:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you have the rest of the "About..." section to post whatever the heck you want, so I don't see the point of this. Adding features for non-subs I would hope is way, WAY down the priority list.
    Think of it as a feature for everybody and your wrath will abate...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree