1. The sky
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 21:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I agree with Sicilian Smaug. I guess we are the only ones who agree, everyone else is just disagreeable even though they must know we are right.
    A lot of people agree, it has been brought up many times. I find the rec system useful if the list of recommended posts is available, but as I have said several times, showing the wreck number of a person has little meaning and negative side effects, so I think that should be dropped.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 02:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    A lot of people agree, it has been brought up many times. I find the rec system useful if the list of recommended posts is available, but as I have said several times, showing the wreck number of a person has little meaning and negative side effects, so I think that should be dropped.
    Ok, so there is three of us now. Good then maybe we should keep bringing it up until someone listens. Comprende? 90% of success is showing up. Success is a repetitive adventure. 20% inspiration and 80% perspiration. Volcanoes have no power without an eruption. Squeaky wheels get the grease.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 07:41
    Kind of usless though IMO, as was deminstrated above. What do you like about it?
    It doesn't hurt, it dosn't do any bad.
    For me it feels good to get a rec, means that someone likes what I write, and opinion in a certain matter.
    I would like to develope it into something real useful.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 09:14
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It doesn't hurt, it dosn't do any bad.
    For me it feels good to get a rec, means that someone likes what I write, and opinion in a certain matter.
    I would like to develope it into something real useful.
    Ok, I will give you a non sub rec, so you will feel good. Plus you are right your opinion does matter. And keeping score is important to you. I guess it could be like competing for pin up space on Mom's refrigerator door.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 10:00
    Ok, I will give you a non sub rec, so you will feel good. Plus you are right your opinion does matter. And keeping score is important to you. I guess it could be like competing for pin up space on Mom's refrigerator door.
    No no, I don't keep score.
    But it is interesting to know that someone like my opinion that much so he thinks it deserves a rec.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
  6. Leeds, UK
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 14:56
    Any chance of a site vote on this one?
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 19:23
    Originally posted by Favs
    Any chance of a site vote on this one?
    Doesn't need to.
    Those who don't like recs should just ignore them.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 19:34
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Doesn't need to.
    Those who don't like recs should just ignore them.
    I agree, I enjoy going back and seeing what's been rec'd by any given user when I brows their posts.

P-
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 03:55
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I agree, I enjoy going back and seeing what's been rec'd by any given user when I brows their posts.

P-
    Bump
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 12:252 edits
    Bump
    why is there a second thread about a subject ?

This is getting slightly tedious.

edit. . .this is a shameless bump from an earlier dated thread. . . carry on.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 07:35
    Go bump your shameless apathy thread and shush it.
  12. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 14:441 edit
    Go bump your shameless apathy thread and shush it.
    You don't get to tell me what to do, got that buddy? When i want you, i'll rattle your cage.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 17:40
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    You don't get to tell me what to do, got that buddy? When i want you, i'll rattle your cage.
    You wouldn't be capable of doing anything I told you to do anyway. Got it dingbat? Huckhound, didn't you used to be a dog or something? You know you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Why can't you pick and Animal and stick with it, you schizophrenic mutt. I think I will alert the moderators and see what they have to say about it. .😉
  14. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 17:56
    You wouldn't be capable of doing anything I told you to do anyway. Got it dingbat? Huckhound, didn't you used to be a dog or something? You know you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Why can't you pick and Animal and stick with it, you schizophrenic mutt. I think I will alert the moderators and see what they have to say about it. .😉
    Just as i expected, the only thing in your arsenal is name calling.

😴
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 18:26
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Another internet tough guy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree